Official NT 2016 Goals

-master shaping myself up (currently walking around with a jacked hairline after 1st time trying)

- UP that FICO

- higher paying job

- cop my 2nd crib - rent out the 1st

run a marathon again

put offers in on a house/townhouse

travel

plant a seed 
wink.gif

do

right

and 

kill

everything

- Get back to going to the gym daily.

- get a new job

- Just be happier. Have not been happy in years.

Everyone posting that they wanna start going to the gym dont wait til 2016, get your big *** in there now. Summer less than 5 months away

Last edited:
Start school back up.
Buy the rest of my music gear.
Lose weight & eat better. Was on track but work & school was getting in the way.
Get closer to god/the universe.
Go outside more.
Possibly get into photography and learning photoshop/illustrator.
Stop trying to find love in other people and learn to be comfortable with myself.

Those are the main goals, at least for now.

I am focusing on my health, wealth and mental well being. The idea is to become my 'ideal-self.'

Health
I want to begin consistently going to the spin classes for cardio. The gym needs to be a fun place and "thing to do like it once was for me. I would like to begin stretching often and possibly doing yoga in the living room. 80/20. Incorporate more salads. They are not that bad. Crock pot more meals, less pan frying of chicken. Continue buying the organic chicken. Make a strong effort to refrain from eating sausage. There are better alternatives. More ground turkey. Do not allow stress to dictate my actions ans words. Take 2 breaths before responding in all situations. Go to the doctor for a regular checkup. Use a multivitamin. Less pills (pain pills), utilize alternatives. BREATHE.

Wealth
Utilize a more updated budget. Less sporadic spending and more planned spending. Create actual pots for particular saving goals; car, emergencies, travel, etc. 2 pairs of shoes. Any more is unnecessary. Sell the shoes i need to. Continue to pursue promotions. Make a habit to do it weekly if not more. Say no, stick to plans. Talk with mom about future. Get rid of the PMI. Utilize that money saved toward mortgage. Live on less with budget.

Mental
I want to begin reading consistently I need to finish my book 1984. I would like to read the book that I just purchased, lies my teacher told me .I would like to look into getting more education whether that's the Master’s program certificate, or another masters. Not likely, but i need to spend my time more productively, and allow my job to pay for my education. I would like to take more time in parks or woods or something. Not fully planned out, but just a time to think an be unbothered. Less phone use. I need to use my Mondays for wisely. BREATHE be kind first, be reasonable tho. Volunteer. Do not allow negativity, others or uncertainty to affect my wellbeing.

I need homies like you around me. My friends don't take life as responsibly as this :lol:

Lets be friends, b.

Finish building my truck.

Building a pre runner to take to the desert.

Pick me up. Lets ride, brah

Learn to control my anger

Practice what I preach

Be a better son to my parents

Move out

Meditated

Learn to have fun

Meet women

Get off weed or slow down on smoking often as I do

Improve my work ethic and attention span

Build a car

- Keep going hard in the gym
- Focus on living a healthy lifestyle
- Working on my skating (hockey) game
- Travel more
- Figure out my next move (career wise)
- Watch NE win the ******* Super Bowl in person :pimp:

- Drop into the 140s (currently 158#; 154# at the end of fall)
- Find a good job after finishing my Masters (May)

Learn to control my anger

Practice what I preach

Be a better son to my parents

Move out

Meditated

Learn to have fun

Meet women

Get off weed or slow down on smoking often as I do

Improve my work ethic and attention span

Build a car
gotta Cut down on that greenery as well. Gotta take **** more serious

Give Chantix another go to quit smoking. The Chantix works, but damn the side effects are real. I quit smoking for almost a year on Chantix, but then my mom died and it all went downhill.

Get back in the gym, I got to a point to where I was seeing results and was proud of myself, hurt my back, and I never even been motivated to go back.

Read more
Stack more paper
Learn more about investing
Eat better
Work out more (w/ more intense workouts)
Get more yambs, or a relationship with a chick I can be 100% with and vice versa, whichever comes first :lol:
Learn something new everyday
Work towards my degree
Stop hanging around ain't **** people regardless of how far we go back
Reevaluate my relationship to greenery. It can be compulsive at times

Basically, I'm just on the road to becoming a world class man.

- Be in the best shape of my life for my "Dirty Thirty"

- Promotion at work

- Become a home owner

- travel to Europe again

- Continue and grow a relationship I have started

2016 is shaping up to be a make or break year. Time to make some life decisions...

Last edited:
Stop watching tv.

Get the **** off the internet, I know it can be a useful tool but I don't use it in that manner at all. 
mean.gif

Joining the Navy on my 24th Birthday In March

Spend Couple Of Months - 5 years over seas

Travel, Travel, Travel

Save More Money

Learn to ride and purchase a sport bike

Retire From Video Games Really Don't Care For Them Anymore At 23

**** TV/Social Media/BS Music No More Trash *** Shows, Music etc etc

Reading More Books

Be More Outgoing (Open To New People, Places & Ideas)

- Be in the best shape of my life for my "Dirty Thirty"

- Promotion at work

- Become a home owner

- travel to Europe again

- Continue and grow a relationship I have started

2016 is shaping up to be a make or break year. Time to make some life decisions...

I need to keep this in mind. 6 months left.

No shopping for the whole year (clothes and shoes) Apparently I have a shopping addiction.

:lol:

There's money on the line.

get a condo
learn to swim
lose weight
get a girlfriend
travel to a country i never been to
find a better job

Back
Top Bottom