Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

My princess just asked if we can go on the Disney Cruise (Star Wars Day at Sea Edition).

She's a huge Star Wars fan. Guess we are going next year.

Anybody experience the Disney cruise?

My princess just asked if we can go on the Disney Cruise (Star Wars Day at Sea Edition).

She's a huge Star Wars fan. Guess we are going next year.

Anybody experience the Disney cruise?
Lil dude is gonna be a football player.
[emoji]128079[/emoji] props. My 4 year old must've been watching tv and asked about Disney world. Next April we going to Disney world. Nt dad's, we make **** happen.

Baby shower #2 today. Man we are blessed. So many clothes, diapers and gift cards. I think we're set on diapers for a while and wipes. Due date is June 9th but I think she'll be here sooner. I'm excited fellas

We just got a Dodge Journey. I put the second car seat in it yesterday. Baby #2 still any day now

Read this. Great reminder:

For all the fathers that has daughters.

Guys close your eyes.
Imagine your daughter is dating someone.
Someone that's just like you.
Did you smile?
No?
Then change.

Damn fam, went all out for baby 2. More power to you, I couldn't lol. My manager just copped the Sienna with her 3rd son coming and although it rides nice and is convenient...she hated that her husband made her get a van 
laugh.gif

Me and my wife have strong standpoints on never getting a van. I need that Suburban if anything 
smokin.gif

copped a caravan for my 5 four yrs ago. Bout to trade it in and get a Yukon xl. Kids getting bigger and the minivan seems too small. Great cargo room in the back though

My wife wanted to get a minivan when our son came since my micro SUV wasn't cutting it. I stood my ground since the new car would be my daily driver. Couldn't be more glad to have a highlander. Toyotas are solid, ride well and easy to maintain. If she wants a minivan when we replace her car, I'm all for it since that will be the car she will drive on a daily basis.

:lol:

Bruh I refuse....Im bout to buy a wrangler and have the doors off when babygirl want to go out cruising.

Me nor my wife was feeling ANY KIND of minivan. Third row seat in the Journey is a lil but of a task to get to but we'll probably get a Tahoe in a few years

We had a fully loaded 2014 explorer with 3rd row seats. It was a pain in the *** folding the seats back and forth especially with two car seats now. Im not about that removing and reinstalling car seats over and over. I'm all about convienece. I bought car seats for all my cars. My truck has two car seats, my van has two car seats, my dads truck will have two car seats and my mother in law also. 8 total car seats. I got 3 strollers. An orbit G3, a bugaboo bee, and a maclaren umbrella stroller. Every car (except my truck) has a stroller in the trunk.

Getting the van is heaven sent. Automatic everything is key. Room for days. You guys should look up the hashtag #vankulture

If my girl knew how far vans have come we would've never bought the explorer in the first place.

View media item 2016683

Congrats on that van pick up! That thing is real clean. Now I'm looking into that exact same model lol. (with only one kiddo btw lol 8 months) But it seems like a good investment for the future.

Fellow fathers, anyone have any cool gift ideas for mothers day? Looking for something nice and simple for the lady in my life, her first mothers day.

i don't remember what present i bought but for my wife's first mother's day, they made cards at daycare. my son was only 3 months old so they just put his hand print on the card with some yarn and glitter or something. i had it stashed in my car and that morning, i surprised my wife with a small gift but seeing my son holding the card in his hand made her cry. you could do something like that.

Congrats on that van pick up! That thing is real clean. Now I'm looking into that exact same model lol. (with only one kiddo btw lol 8 months) But it seems like a good investment for the future.

Fellow fathers, anyone have any cool gift ideas for mothers day? Looking for something nice and simple for the lady in my life, her first mothers day.

If she's a first time mother with a newborn.
Give the day off. Trip to the Spa and get feet/nails done. And a nice lunch. Give her that time alone.

i remember the first time my wife went with her mom to get her hair done. it was the first time she was going to be away from my son. he was about 2 months old. i told my wife not to worry and i could handle it no problem. that was horrible :lol:

I need some Mother's Day ideas too. My girl is Mexican and her family celebrates both days smh. She'll be 35 weeks this week but I'm clueless on what to do. Right now she's having pains and is uncomfortable a good amount. I know she wants to do the 4D this week to give our mothers that as their gifts. Any ideas will be appreciated.

I need some Mother's Day ideas too. My girl is Mexican and her family celebrates both days smh. She'll be 35 weeks this week but I'm clueless on what to do. Right now she's having pains and is uncomfortable a good amount. I know she wants to do the 4D this week to give our mothers that as their gifts. Any ideas will be appreciated.

What kind of pain? Massage would do.

Get one of those huge cards (they're like 2 bucks at Dollar General) and have your kids write something for your wife/baby mamma in there. I have a baby, so I'm going to get some non toxic paint or ink stamps and have her put hand prints on the card, maybe buy a cheap pack of letters and take pics of her holding each letter in "Happy Mother's Day" or "I Love You" or something, upload directly from my phone to Walgreens.com, pick up 30 minutes later and glue onto the card. Something like that. Easy, takes only a few minutes, unique

What kind of pain? Massage would do.

She says they feel like mini contractions. I've been researching for a maternity massage and I found a place not to far from us. Definitely getting her that

Get one of those huge cards (they're like 2 bucks at Dollar General) and have your kids write something for your wife/baby mamma in there. I have a baby, so I'm going to get some non toxic paint or ink stamps and have her put hand prints on the card, maybe buy a cheap pack of letters and take pics of her holding each letter in "Happy Mother's Day" or "I Love You" or something, upload directly from my phone to Walgreens.com, pick up 30 minutes later and glue onto the card. Something like that. Easy, takes only a few minutes, unique

This is a good idea but this is our first child so I don't have anyone to do this with yet.

Back
Top Bottom