Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Man my kid got that hand foot and mouth virus at daycare and got a slight little rash on his leg.

But little dude gave it to me and completely messed me up for ab two weeks now :lol:

Swear on everything I never wanna go through this again it completely covered my hands and feet and basically left me immobile for 3-4 days

Felt like someone was holding my hands and feet over an open flame for those 3-4 days.
677042EA-BE56-4046-9EFA-2D9539F36D62.jpeg

what dad shoes we getting bros? I just got these, and can't wait to walk thru boys n girls camp for pickup/dropoffs LOL

Screenshot 2018-06-23 at 2.16.31 PM.png

Still Jordan’s here

But been rocking the dad shorts like nothing else and copped some striped tube socks

Cool dad fit is gonna be lit this summer

Dad shoes? Oh man. :lol:

The closest I'm getting to them are these. Other than that, I'm in designers, Jordans, Air Maxes.

m_5af7472cd39ca2d8bc1d12d4.jpg

WOW!!!!
They better be feeding them steak and lobster at that price :lol:

Private school camps. They can charge whatever they want. :lol:

The camp is 2 weeks before school. Allows them to be prepped for upcoming school. Overview of classes with the teachers they're having. So we're doing her toughest subjects, Math and Science.

Had to pay $420 for 2 weeks of gifted camp at the beginning of June.

Now I see why I was getting dropped off by my grandparents for the ENTIRE summer. Or, placed at the YMCA. :lol:

I'm 5'11 and my wife is 5'9. My 2yr old is already taller than our friends kids and they're all the same age.

I hope she is tall though. I'd love for her to play volleyball or basketball.

Went summer shoe shopping with the boys
My oldest brings me this 79 dollars lighr up shoe. The clerk was like he can change the lights via bluetooth on his phone.
Im like my man this kid is 7 .... The shoe also had a usb port so they could charge

Wow

I'm 5'11 and my wife is 5'9. My 2yr old is already taller than our friends kids and they're all the same age.

I hope she is tall though. I'd love for her to play volleyball or basketball.

My daughter hates sports. :lol: Even cheer-leading. :frown: She tried them all...

She loves to dance though. She's in gifted dance.

my son's granddad's are both short. i'm super short. my son is going to be short. i keep putting off enrolling him in bjj or judo but i know i'll have to sooner than later. right now our schedule is tight though. my wife works full-time and is in school for her mba full-time. i get tired but i really gotta do more stuff outdoors with my boy. right now it's looking like he's gonna be a bookworm which by no means is a bad thing but i want him to be as well-rounded as possible.

Being that I'm 5'11.5" (shortest person on my dad's family) after my grand-father. My grandmother is 6'0'.

My daughter is going to be so tall. She's already looking at her mother 5'7 at the age of 12. (Her mother has on heels)

IMG_6832.JPG

Daughter and BFF at Coke Facility Cookout.

IMG_6737.JPG

My mom works downtown at HQ! I've visited a few times when I'm back at home. Small world...

Back
Top Bottom