Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Been working stupid hours (29 the last 2 days), haven't seen my oldest in a few days. Feelsbadman. I got to Duo her (Android facetime), she told me she made me a card for Father's Day. I should be able to get her for a few hours after work today

Been working stupid hours (29 the last 2 days), haven't seen my oldest in a few days. Feelsbadman. I got to Duo her (Android facetime), she told me she made me a card for Father's Day. I should be able to get her for a few hours after work today
Damb.

No other job options?

gif-sneakers-comedy-club-mars-2016-7.gif

I haven't had arby's since the 90s. ive only seen 1 anywhere near me and that one is like an hour away

Father’s Day has a ton of meaning for me. My dad and I hadn’t talked for most of my adult life and we reconnected about 6 months ago. I’ve got a little boy now and it’s really changed the way I relate to my old man. It’s never too late to forgive.

Had to get real for a minute there! Happy Father’s Day bros.

Hope you guys were able to spend some time with your little kings and queens. ❤

I love my little man so much, sweatergawd. Cooked some nice steaks & homemade mashed potatoes earlier, and now we're watching John Q and having cake and ice cream, just him & I all day. 🤙

Back
Top Bottom