Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Anyone want to do it first and give us a update?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not starting a family till I'm 39+. I have many goals to accomplish and having a family will detract the tasks at hand for me.

I used to feel this way, but then I didnt wanna be old 50yrs old wishing I could play ball (semi- competitively) wit my 11 yr old son

i try to not push anything on my kids.. but they sure as hell gonna be heat fans... :lol:.. no damns given... my son is def into cars at a young age. im talking lambo, rari, even wrx sti..

i try to not push anything on my kids.. but they sure as hell gonna be heat fans... :lol:.. no damns given... my son is def into cars at a young age. im talking lambo, rari, even wrx sti..
My son a lakers fan and he don't eem know it

me and the wifey was dead broke when we had our first baby. state insurance and what not.. had a good job when my son was born, insurance covered everything 100% the only thing that came out of pocket was 100 each for my wife and son for each day they stayed there... man what a difference! :lol: nurses everywhere, extra doctors, world of difference... i had everything with me, portable dvd player, psp, snacks straight chillin... yeah no smart phone back then :lol:

Doc said they're going to induce on Monday
Wife is struggling though
Waiting game at this point....
The wait.. I know the feels.

He/she may come before that. Just be prepared.

and grats 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The wife is 4months along with out first, a boy. We tried for 2.5 years and got the good news in Oct.

We've been taking care of her 4yr old brother for a year now though, so its like im a daddy already, just getting that early practice in before my little man comes :smile:

Last edited:
The wife is 4months along with out first, a boy. We tried for 2.5 years and got the good news in Oct.

We've been taking care of her 4yr old brother for a year now though, so its like im a daddy already, just getting that early practice in before my little man comes :smile:

Takes a special person to take care of another person's child. Kudos to you & congrats to you & your wife on the baby. I wish you & your family all the best.

:pimp: Grats
The wait.. I know the feels.

He/she may come before that. Just be prepared.

and grats :pimp:  
Thanks pal, still waiting...
Midnight tonight

3 carseats this week 
sick.gif

He outgrew his first ones.. we realized it's waaaay to hard to switch out this new traveling/booster type seats from car to car we had to buy 2 more 
sick.gif

My car, her car, her moms car who is our baby sitter 
mean.gif
 that on top of Christmas shopping.. pockets took a hit.

Last edited:
3 carseats this week :x

He outgrew his first ones.. we realized it's waaaay to hard to switch out this new traveling/booster type seats from car to car we had to buy 2 more :x

My car, her car, her moms car who is our baby sitter :smh:  that on top of Christmas shopping.. pockets took a hit.
we spent so much money on car seats and boosters... the ones that attach from the car base to the stroller, then we got some britax ones and called it good.. my son still needs a little boost in my car but he is ok in the suv...

Back
Top Bottom