Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

You win at life with the 4 boys bruh. Why don't you tell your old lady to tie her tubes? Mines tied hers after our 5th one.

5th? all boys?

My wife is doing the, "Well you can REVERSE a vasectomy, you can't reverse the tube tie"

As if I was planning on reversing the darn thing later in life. :smh:

Last edited:

I've read you have to go back to the doctor a week later and "test" to make sure you're all clear.
That should be interesting.

Congrats on the new boy and your kids are going to enjoy Zootopia. My son an I have seen it 3 times.

I've read you have to go back to the doctor a week later and "test" to make sure you're all clear.
That should be interesting.

I think mine was like 6 weeks later. Had to bring a fresh specimen with me from home. Thankfully I got the all clear first time. My brother in law had to go back a second time. I know a guy who got the all clear then his wife ended up prego a year later. He assumed she was messing around at first but I guess his procedure failed. Still haunts me. 2 kids is plenty.

Last two days baby girl only holds her bottle but will not drink out of it and only wanting table food. I'm gonna assume it's a phase but kinda had me worried yesterday cause we were out and only packed her a bottle and she did not drink it at all but when we got food she ate.

Only thing I'm worried about now is keeping enough food that she'll eat since she don't want milk anymore. So far I know turkey dogs is the only guaranteed thing and that's obviously not enough

Last two days baby girl only holds her bottle but will not drink out of it and only wanting table food. I'm gonna assume it's a phase but kinda had me worried yesterday cause we were out and only packed her a bottle and she did not drink it at all but when we got food she ate.

Only thing I'm worried about now is keeping enough food that she'll eat since she don't want milk anymore. So far I know turkey dogs is the only guaranteed thing and that's obviously not enough

Oatmeal/baby cereal mixed in with the milk like a shake. My mom said i did this same thing cuz baby food wasnt enough and i was spoiled with teeth early and table food. My daughter was the opposite. To this day shed drink agallon of milk a day if you let her. Probably why shes so damn tall even though im only 6 foot and her mom is 5'4

How thick do you think it should be?
i dont think it much matters as long as it can go through the nipple, pause.

maybe mix up a cpl and let your kid decide but as soon as she feels that added texture she should be cool. keep her fuller longer too

View media item 1944466
View media item 1944467
Cant remember last time i posted here

4 next month :x

Where does the time go. Tallest, smartest and prettiest in her class. The older boys alrdy love her. I swear before god when shes in highschool im showin up everyday to pick her up in a wifebeater with the cal on my hip in plain sight
Bro, she's gorgeous. Get guns, now, get to the choppa.

Gonna try it out tonight and pass the word on to our Aunt who watches her. Just feed her a bowl of beanie weenies and she's out cold.

Cant remember last time i posted here

4 next month
sick.gif

Where does the time go. Tallest, smartest and prettiest in her class. The older boys alrdy love her. I swear before god when shes in highschool im showin up everyday to pick her up in a wifebeater with the cal on my hip in plain sight
You threw! 

laugh.gif

Had this lil light skin boy all up on mine at Chuck E Cheese a week ago.

Then my BM friend got a son she keep tellin everybody my girl and her son getting married when they get older.

I legit had to low key check her at the B day party.

**** HS, keep your eye out on 1sr grade, I was gettin my scrapes on by 5th 
sick.gif

You threw! 

:lol:

Had this lil light skin boy all up on mine at Chuck E Cheese a week ago.

Then my BM friend got a son she keep tellin everybody my girl and her son getting married when they get older.

I legit had to low key check her at the B day party.

**** HS, keep your eye out on 1sr grade, I was gettin my scrapes on by 5th :x

You pull her to the side and speak in that daddy whisper yell

On some
" say man ..... stop it"

Stare ..... proceed to walk away.

Matter of fact most time im checking folks about my kids it start with " say man .... "

Zootopia doesn't look good? :lol:

Da hell...

My daughter NYC Spring Break trip. She loves New York until she realized you walk everywhere...she hates it. :lol:

However she enjoyed the Lion King on Broadway and the art museum.

Fatherly advice, show your children that world is bigger than the place you live. Travel and introduce them to culture (art, plays, ballet, pottery, etc).

View media item 1948227View media item 1948228View media item 1948229View media item 1948230View media item 1948231View media item 1948232View media item 1948233

Last edited:
Found out we're having a boy yesterday. Little disappointed I can't lie but I'm still grateful to be blessed with a little one. After seeing Jew's post though I'm kind relieved it's not a girl, you gonna need the shotty on deck fam :lol:

Had to check my eldest for trying to wear some skin tight joggers to school the other day and made her change. Schooled her on how cats look at her and how savage we are. I try my best to realty check with her on how to respect her body and to treat it with as much respect. Urges to use her mind rather her body to lure attention from cats as well. **** I miss her when she in diapers. Oh well, got the 4fith ready if a MF wanna test.

5th? all boys?

My wife is doing the, "Well you can REVERSE a vasectomy, you can't reverse the tube tie"

As if I was planning on reversing the darn thing later in life. :smh:
3 boys 2 girls. We never spoke too much about it til our last pregnancy. She got huge on that last trip and told her if she were to tie her tubes than she wouldn't get so big :lol:. Guess it worked.

She got huge on that last trip and told her if she were to tie her tubes than she wouldn't get so big
laugh.gif
. Guess it worked.
Started my day off with a 
laugh.gif

But then got hit with.......
Would have been 9 weeks today but the baby is not developing.. Got an ultrasound yesterday and they said my girl would most likely miscarry any day now..

I'm sorry bruh.

As a youngin, abortions and miscarriages were seen as a blessin.

Not now though.

Take my rep as a hug.

Back
Top Bottom