Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Would have been 9 weeks today but the baby is not developing.. Got an ultrasound yesterday and they said my girl would most likely miscarry any day now..

Thankfully I have my healthy babies that occupy all my time.

Took em to the park today:
View media item 1949010
View media item 1949014

We almost miscarried too man but things turned around. I know the feeling man, you are not alone

Started my day off with a :lol:

But then got hit with.......

I'm sorry bruh.

As a youngin, abortions and miscarriages were seen as a blessin.

Not now though.

Take my rep as a hug.

We almost miscarried too man but things turned around. I know the feeling man, you are not alone

Thanks ya'll!!

Appreciate the words.

We're doing a lot better. We both took it hard but my lady was super depressed, but she is feeling much better.

Thankfully our other children lifted our spirits pretty quickly.

Last edited:
^Damn, sorry to hear that maldonado.
tired.gif

Every single NT dad I follow on Instagram. Just wanna say you guys have some beautiful kids.

I dealt with a miscarriage at age 23. They were twins.

Everything above is all factual.

Last edited:
Talked to my homie today and he was telling me that having a 2nd kid is super hard. Not 2x. But 5x harder.

Traveled cross country for the first time with my little one last week and I was so worried about being "those parents with the annoying crying baby", but she was a champ and slept for the ~5 hours each way :D

Here she is acting like all Hollywood at the San Diego Zoo.

View media item 1951630

Here's a bonus pic of her driving her cousins around the living room. She wasn't "posed" or anything, that's all natural :nthat:

View media item 1951631

Last edited:
How thick do you think it should be?

Nah, from what my wife says, its one scoop of the cereal with one scoop of the formula

Plus you have to use different nipples. Nips that have roman numerals on them. Usually I, II and III

The higher the number, the more flow and you have to place whatever numeral you choose by the kid's nose.

Wow 4? I'm worried about having to handle one when she comes

Yeah bro, 4. Lol before I had my first I felt the same way.

I'm an only child so after the first one I decided to give them a life I didnt have.

They've made me a much more patient, and overall better human.

You'll be fine fam!

good lookin family famb. make sure ya boys got the hands b, gotta keep the lil snot nosed boys away from lil sis :lol:

No doubt, thanks bro! My 3 year old is a straight BULLY already, when it comes to his older sis. Im talking giving that work to lil boys older than him n his sister lol

Thankfully I have a 3 boys to 1 girl ratio, so I'll have lookouts n intel all throughout school.

Thanks fam!

Last edited:
Nah, from what my wife says, its one scoop of the cereal with one scoop of the formula

Plus you have to use different nipples. Nips that have roman numerals on them. Usually I, II and III

The higher the number, the more flow and you have to place whatever numeral you choose by the kid's nose.
We actually haven't even tried giving her the bottle anymore. She put herself solely on table food since last week. It's def weird that she just lays down and goes to sleep on her own now since she used to prefer to sleep with a bottle in her hand

Wow 4? I'm worried about having to handle one when she comes

Yeah bro, 4. Lol before I had my first I felt the same way.

I'm an only child so after the first one I decided to give them a life I didnt have.

They've made me a much more patient, and overall better human.

You'll be fine fam!

Thanks man. I know I'll want another just got to figure when.

The level of difficulty w/ having more than one child varies by difference in age. My daughter is 7 and my son is 1(21months for you sticklers :lol:) my daughter is pretty independent and is a big help w/ her lil bro. She plays w/ him and reads to him and always wants to share w/ him. My son loves his sister and u can't tell him nothin bout her :lol: Now if you have two young children, it's gon be rough, but as they get older, it gets easier.......I think.

I got a 2 year old son and a daughter coming in a few weeks. I expect it to be tough at first but I hope we get a routine down quickly.

I got a 2 year old son and a daughter coming in a few weeks. I expect it to be tough at first but I hope we get a routine down quickly.

My son will be 2 in May and my daughter will be born around my sons birthday so pretty much 2 years apart.

Talked to my homie today and he was telling me that having a 2nd kid is super hard. Not 2x. But 5x harder.

I think it depends on the baby. Our first was a horrible eater/sleeper and he was constantly sick, so when we had our second we expected the same but thankfully she was much easier. Now that she's almost 2, she's making up for lost time though... "Terrible 2's" coming early I guess!

that's my fear, my daughter has been sooooo easy, she's well behaved and is awesome all around.

i'm scared that my 2nd will be a total 180 degrees and is just a terror...

Back
Top Bottom