Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Just 1

Ya we haven’t had a good date night since November. Gotta get that going for sure.
just 1??

ok, you need to have a discussion w/ her

jk :lol:

you need to remind her that you guys had a relationship that existed before your family expanded...and take 23kidd's advice

additionally, does your wife try to wake you to get your child back down?

our youngest is 1 and I'm always the first to get up and try to get him back to sleep...for now we're past him getting up multiple times in the night but he gets up once a night pretty consistently...recently increased the volume of his bottle he has a bedtime

She says she does but I don’t get up. Sometimes I’m beat so I probably don’t hear them at all. I know I gotta work on it.

bros- is it too early to put my 18month old on the bottom of the bunk bed sleeping alone?

I say it is, but wifey says it's fine.... been arguing about this.....

bros- is it too early to put my 18month old on the bottom of the bunk bed sleeping alone?

Is there someone on top?

What are your reasons for reservation?

I'd say if no one is in the top bunk, lil man can't access the ladder from the lower mattress (or at all for that matter but that may be too extreme) and the bottom portion has railing to deter rolling out of the bed, I probably wouldn't be against it.

i say way too early. What about a toddler bed? My guy is still in a crib. Is your boy a wild sleeper? Why the rush?

Thoughts on this:

http://www.fox13news.com/news/flori...-bringing-gun-to-school-after-call-from-son-1

How would you guys handle this situation?

I thought they found the gun in his car or trunk of his car.

I wished someone would slammed my child. I’m going to the school professional then I’m catching that teacher slipping ...

Then again, I don’t know how I would react when I see the teacher at the school. I would need to talk to my child first and get the full story before I go Dexter mode.

I thought they found the gun in his car or trunk of his car.

I wished someone would slammed my child. I’m going to the school professional then I’m catching that teacher slipping ...

Then again, I don’t know how I would react when I see the teacher at the school. I would need to talk to my child first and get the full story before I go Dexter mode.

I can't lie I think I would have acted first off the strength of my kid then asked questions later. (not shoot anyone of course) Especially to see someone grab your kid via facetime. I don't blame the dude. Sounds like he's paralyzed and he kept the thang on him for protection.

I don't like how there is no accountability for the teacher or whoever assaulted the kid (if it happened)

I can't lie I think I would have acted first off the strength of my kid then asked questions later. (not shoot anyone of course) Especially to see someone grab your kid via facetime. I don't blame the dude. Sounds like he's paralyzed and he kept the thang on him for protection.

I don't like how there is no accountability for the teacher or whoever assaulted the kid (if it happened)

Oh I didn’t read the article all the way. “Saw an adult grab the child” before the video cut.

Hell Nawl, I’m cutting up the moment I walk in the door.

Oh I didn’t read the article all the way. “Saw an adult grab the child” before the video cut.

Hell Nawl, I’m cutting up the moment I walk in the door.

That's my issue. Where is the mugshot of the MF'er who put hands on the kid?

How high is the bunk bed off the ground? We got our girls a bunk bed and it's no more than 4 inches off the floor. Given my youngest is 2 almost 3 years old now. Depending on how wild they sleep or how much they move and how high the bunk bed is off the floor it might not be too early.

My girls sleep wild so we check on em every so often throughout the night to make sure they still on the bed and under the covers

Back
Top Bottom