OFFICIAL NUJABES thread RIP 2/26/10

I have yet to see a NUJABES Thread so I thought I'd start one .
Great combination of Jazz and Hip-Hop. Rip Nujabes.

VIA news.gather.com�
It has been confirmed that Jun Seba, the acclaimed Japanese Hip-Hop producer and DJ who performed under the name Nujabes, died in Japan�February 26th,�following a Car Accident.

He was the founder of Hydeout Productions, a label from which he released several sought-after underground Hip-Hop recordings, projects that featured American underground artists �like CL Smooth, and Five Deez. He also worked with the popular Neo-Soul artist Dwele.

Big fan of dude, he def does his thing
pimp.gif

hes an absolute monster ... generally speaking i find overseas producers much more soulful than americans

Uyama Hiroto is a VERY promising protege of his. "A Son of the Sun" is a great album. I'm actually pissed because I can't find this one songI loved but can't remember the name of it. Hell, I dont even remember if Fat Jon or Nujabes made it
laugh.gif

But Nujabes is appreciated. I do prefer Fat Jon though

Copped the first two albums, dope work, then his work for Samurai Champloo.....good music to zone out to when baked out.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Uyama Hiroto is a VERY promising protege of his. "A Son of the Sun" is a great album. I'm actually pissed because I can't find this one song I loved but can't remember the name of it. Hell, I dont even remember if Fat Jon or Nujabes made it
laugh.gif

Interesting, i will have to check out some Uyama Hiroto

Here is all i have of Nujabes, am i missing anything?

6itvy8.png

Originally Posted by inspectah derek

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Uyama Hiroto is a VERY promising protege of his. "A Son of the Sun" is a great album. I'm actually pissed because I can't find this one song I loved but can't remember the name of it. Hell, I dont even remember if Fat Jon or Nujabes made it
laugh.gif

Interesting, i will have to check out some Uyama Hiroto

Here is all i have of Nujabes, am i missing anything?

6itvy8.png
Hell, you got more than me. I'm missing Modal Soul Classics and Mellow Beats, Friends, and Lovers. How are they?

One of my favorite Nujabes beats
pimp.gif
Everyone Nujabes Collaborates with is always on point especially Cyne, Funky DL, & Substantial
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Nujabes are fly, been listening to them for like 4 years.
Just for future reference, Nujabes is one person (a producer). He just collaborates with these rappers a lot. I dont think they are actuallywith Hydeout-Productions

this appreciation post comes like once a year, which really isn't enough. nujabes is appreciated. i used to throw on aruarian dance whenever i had roadrage to relax a little bit
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom