Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Lost back to back against top 2 teams in the East by one possession. I wonder if having Rose to provide some bench points wins us 1 or 2 of them.

Also, what's the deal with Rivers? Dude literally gets 0 burn which makes no sense with Quick starting

Rivers ain’t even traveling w the team no more

Almost certain he’ll be bought out or traded by next week

We'd never do it, but they should really look into using both of our picks and maybe even a future pick to move up into the top 3.

Cade or Suggs would do wonders for us man.

Second unit need help more than anything else

That offense is abysmal

Don’t see any realistic moves that could bolster that but once we get Mitch and Rose back it should improve

Team needs to make 3 point shooting a priority in the offseason/draft. We can't stay one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the league and expect to ascend beyond a 6-10 seed

Lost back to back against top 2 teams in the East by one possession. I wonder if having Rose to provide some bench points wins us 1 or 2 of them.

Also, what's the deal with Rivers? Dude literally gets 0 burn which makes no sense with Quick starting
Rose is starting moving forward .... lol

RJ improved his FT % by about 10% this year so he has improved them significantly. There’s no reason he can’t get over 80% as long as he continues working. And if anything, working hard is something I don’t think he’ll stop doing.

LegitimateImpishDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom