Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Someone said this Trae Young and I am hooowwwwwllliinnnggg

4F2B80B7-0C81-4464-86A0-6A55BA406D83.jpeg

read some dumb stat that it took us like 24 games or something to reach 4 wins last season lmao

At this point, David Fizdale needed 15more games to get to the same amount of wins we have now...

Last year was the perfect opportunity for him to get the Tyga treatment, especially with the extra time off. And you got the bread, no reason to be out here that young looking like that. Especially if you not gonna get the baldy.
No reason for him and KD to be reaching like they do. Cut that **** off Bra :lol: at at least Trae could try a struggle man bun/combover :rofl:

Knicks better have a great 1st half, then come back to reality while they’re winning at this rate. Build that confidence, then proceed to tank. Y’all came too far to throw this away. But be thankful for this year’s Knicks squad. And I wouldn’t mind sending Randle to a contender like the Lakers for some young talent and future picks.

If Randle stays close to this level of play, I wonder what will happen with him.
Stock rise and get better assets or keep him. I guess it would depend on the scenario and Obis development

Back
Top Bottom