Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

drummond has the experience and physical ability, but not sure about other things
he seems uninterested at times. i wouldn't

What you think Mitchs contract going to be? A Christian Woods type of contract or less?

Should be less. I'd give him 10 mill a year for 3 years with a bunch of incentives/bonuses.

drummond has the experience and physical ability, but not sure about other things
he seems uninterested at times. i wouldn't

I wouldnt either. Rather we get someone who demands the ball on the perimeter than in the paint. Address our weakness, which is playmaking from the perimeter. Our front court is set, would be unnecessary.

Yea the rumors right now are the Knicks wanting Lonzo and Reddick, and are hoping Drummond gets bought out so we can negotiate a multi year deal with him.

Lonzo and Reddick I get. Bring in a vet with Reddick who can help mentor our youth. But Lonzo is due for a payday.

But if Drummond right now with the lack of shooting g would be awful.

If we’re serious about Lonzo then just throw the bag at him during the summer as a RFA. No reason to trade assets unless it’s dirt cheap

Reddick been banged up most of the year and been playing poorly when he was in. I’m good on that

Drummond seems like a lateral move w Mitch and Noel here and unless we’re gonna overpay for him by a significant amount I can’t imagine why he’d come here over a contender

Nope and Nope on Reddick and Drummond.

Lonzo I guess can be a playmaker ....

Reddick doesn't do **** and Drummond is awful offensively.

If we’re serious about Lonzo then just throw the bag at him during the summer as a RFA. No reason to trade assets unless it’s dirt cheap

Reddick been banged up most of the year and been playing poorly when he was in. I’m good on that

Drummond seems like a lateral move w Mitch and Noel here and unless we’re gonna overpay for him by a significant amount I can’t imagine why he’d come here over a contender
Exactly. But Thibs is a whole different animal bro. Dude wants to win at all cost.

shai-stats.jpg

I’m sure SGA will be available at some point. It’s OKC...

🇨🇦NY Knicks backcourt would be insane. Hopefully there was some some tampering after that last game.

Would’ve preferred to have interest in Zo before but his asking price going up up this season. Wouldn’t be mad if they pulled the trigger at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Maybe, but whose the best free agent the Knicks have signed ever? Randle, who has been a surprise, and then who else? David Lee? Yall stay striking out on FAs thinking anyone born in 1990something or 2000s cares about that the Mecca nonsense and the misnomer you can't be famous and get endorsements in other cities

Hell you saw ****** in our generation dont even know who Patrick Ewing is, in the M.S.G. Also how did you cross topic quote? I just realized I'm in a Knicks thread lol

Knicks are cultured now. They wear cloth booties on their Timbs to stomp teams out now with their top ranked defense. That’s gonna attract a lot of top talent, including a guy who got traded to OKC.

SGA could be that top agent is all that the message reads.

& Lee was born a Knick, my guy.

I’m 85% sure Lonzo would sign with the Knicks. Can’t see that family wanting to pass up on the market unless it’s for a chance to play together. Don’t trade for him unless it’s sending a dollar pizza and Elfrid.

Maybe, but whose the best free agent the Knicks have signed ever? Randle, who has been a surprise, and then who else? David Lee? Yall stay striking out on FAs thinking anyone born in 1990something or 2000s cares about that the Mecca nonsense and the misnomer you can't be famous and get endorsements in other cities

Hell you saw ****** in our generation dont even know who Patrick Ewing is, in the M.S.G. Also how did you cross topic quote? I just realized I'm in a Knicks thread lol
We drafted Lee.

you're stupid

Back
Top Bottom