Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I remember when everyone was so high on fizdale. :lol:

I knew he would provide 0 success to the Knicks franchise but the media kept hyping his positive reputation among the NBA as a guy that players enjoy playing for and thought maybe it would draw some attention for free agents but once I saw him coach I knew reputation meant nothing

No point in risking what we have for Dame.
RJs growth > Dames 200 million

Only player we should be shopping is Randle.

Pacers want to move Turner and Brogdon to let Sabonis play center and Uzi Vert to be the scorer.

Im not trading RJ or sloppi Toppi at no cost.

I'm glad Fiz got another chance for other reasons, if he does well good for him if not F the Lakers anyways.

Agreed that RJ should be held onto, but shopping Randle right now would be a mistake. Unfortunately, Obi didn’t get the minutes to show he could take that starting 4 spot.

But it boggles the mind to turn away Dame for almost anyone else on the roster.

FWIW, I’d rather sign Lowry outright or target someone younger.

i genuinely hope he gets another HC job just so he can flounder it again
Rooting for Fizdale to take over Vogels job and fail miserably

befe.jpg

Agreed that RJ should be held onto, but shopping Randle right now would be a mistake. Unfortunately, Obi didn’t get the minutes to show he could take that starting 4 spot.

But it boggles the mind to turn away Dame for almost anyone else on the roster.

FWIW, I’d rather sign Lowry outright or target someone younger.

its really about the asking price. The projected trade for Dame is -

RJ
Obi
Quickly
This years 1st
Dallas 1st
4 future 1st round picks

it’s not worth it, unless we have more talent still left on the roster. Then if you factor the salaries with Randle making 100+ and Dame’s 180. That’s like 45% of the cap.

Not worth it B.

Nah 6 first rounders is wild. I'd give 3 firsts max if we're giving up RJ and Quickley who can be very productive even if they never become stars. Only way I'm ok giving 3+ firsts is if we get to keep RJ and Quick and only gotta give up Obi and sign and trade D Rose or something like that.

Just go for SGA. Matches our timeline better. No point of trading every asset for Dame unless it’s a package deal with Kawhi opting out.
100 percent agree, depending on the package you could still be in play for another player like sexton. Building towards a future after some of these super teams.

Knicks Interested in trading RJ? I think we should keep him. I can’t even predict our moves. Watch us trade RJ & assets for Lonzo & Ingram, New Orleans are thirsting to keep Zion

Randle and picks for Beal
RJ and picks for Dame
Sign Kawhi

Mitch
Kingfoamnyc
Kawhi
Beal
Dame

I'd take Sexton only for super cheap. Maybe a team with a better coach and more vets will unclog his tunnel vision. Stats are good though.

i’m of the belief that this front office ain’t dumb enough to gut this team of it’s already very limited assets

we just had a first round exit without him and would achieve the same results by trading for him

Truth be told we should be building a team for after the Nets run, not too many available players that are realistically making us better than them. Why go all in to still not be the best team or a true contender? We would be hoping/counting for injuries.

trade the whole team for Dame is similar to the melo trade... only difference is melo was younger at the time...I rather keep our assets and wait until Zion or Donovan Mitchell becomes available who are much younger than dame...I like dame but to trade the whole team for him nah...

Back
Top Bottom