Official NY Mets 2012 Thread. Time To Face The Yung God, Mets Face Harper For 3 Games.

Harvey-Slider.gif

:pimp:

#feelsgoodman

Ike Davis hits three home runs tonight with a career high

Man, Mets bullpen has been bad lately. :smh:

tumblr_m7ok3dOkSy1rc495xo1_500.jpg

Clutch Beast mode :pimp:

Without his fastball, Bobby Parnell will never make it to the MLB. :smh: Man, he sucks

You MUST trade Hairston to a contender at this point, keep building the farm system. :pimp:

Have to keep David as well.

very inconsistent hitting as of late but our pitching has won 2 of 3 games vs San Fran (Harvey had a solid outing in a loss), series win would be nice for a change tonight,

team is battling to stay .500 and now they suck, did you even expect them to be a .500 team this late in the year esp with the holes they have in the pen and outfield?

They've at least been developing the farm far more than they have been the past few years.

3 RBi for Cedeno thus far, 7-1 Mets lead.

Thole the Terrible

What does he do well? He can't hit and he's a catcher that's afraid of contact SMH. The guy was out by a mile.

What kind of route did Hairston run to catch that ball? Piss poor outfielding all season long.

Dickey pitched a gem tonight and two awful plays ruined it.

Last edited:
Baxter with 5 walks last night as pretty :wow: :lol:

Nice bounceback win, a 2nd straight series win would be great on the road.

Mike Francesa Uncorked An All-Timer Of A Rant On The Collapsing Mets

Lol too many quotables

!

Last edited:
I thought Manuel was bad...I can't believe I'm wrong. Mets are the embarrassment of NY :stoneface:

Mike Francesa Uncorked An All-Timer Of A Rant On The Collapsing Mets
Lol too many quotables[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

roll.gif

I hate being a Mets fan.... I really do...
tired.gif

Well, the first half of the season was fun. This was about what I expected though.

Major changes needed. A couple decent outfielders, a decent catcher and just about a whole new bullpen are at the forefront.

I thought Manuel was bad...I can't believe I'm wrong. Mets are the embarrassment of NY :stoneface:

They're rebuilding, what the hell did you expect? **** just doesn't turn around on a dime like that with the hole Minaya dug. It takes time and you're going in the right direction.

Murphy has to be smarter there with the base running ugh....Ike with a bullet to left center field (probably the first one all season).

Ike is finishing the season strong, what I like to see.

Mejia looks like he is just throwing and not pitching so far.

Dickey wins his 20th :pimp:

Leads the league in strikeouts, W's, CG's...give him the Cy Young now.

A no hitter and 20 game winner...the only two positives of this season?

Maybe Wright becoming the Mets all-time hit leader too.

Back
Top Bottom