OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

None of the building blocks the Knicks have are players you can build around ….. rj/ randle are not it ….. Mitchell Robinson is a shell of the high energy player he was

Game was depression to watch

Randle was trash today. First in person MSG game in a while, have to say the bridge is nice. The fan experience sucks though, terrible crowd management and they blast music non stop worse than anywhere

Last years start was worse.

No one here gonna agree with me, but we’re gonna be a better playoff team than a regular season team.
no sarcasm

what do you see in the way we’re playing right now that makes you think any of this is gonna be elevated if we make the playoffs

Only thing giving me hope is that we went into the All Star Break last season looking like a play in team then we went on a winning streak and finished the season strong. So I guess I'll be optimistic unless we end up like 6 games below .500

no sarcasm

what do you see in the way we’re playing right now that makes you think any of this is gonna be elevated if we make the playoffs

I honestly think the play will be exactly the same. Just more chemistry hopefully. But what Air Pope said, our pace is slow. Game slows down like crazy in playoffs so teams won’t be running and gunning like that. Look at the games we lose, lose them all the same way. Only time we increase the pace is the 15-18 minutes that Obi is on the floor.

We have iso players 1-4. Play a slow pace. All we do is high picks for more ISOs or swing the ball sideways. That’s literally playoff basketball.

Back
Top Bottom