OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

waking up like

1303AB60-59C0-4BB9-AA2B-35FFC98E9DE3.png

If we beat a top tier team like the Bucks or Nets at MSG there might be a riot in Herald Square

Last edited:
Obi's confidence in the opener really stood out to me. Last year he looked lost and out of place a lot but last night he got to his spots, attacked on fast breaks, and stayed involved in the offense.

The one mistake that he made was when he had a chance to post up a much smaller player and passed up the shot then got flustered when he got the ball back and traveled. But he's definitely improving

If we beat a top tier team like the Bucks or Nets at MSG there might be a riot in Herald Square

NGL, I really thought we were going to mail it in after Kemba let Smart hit that open 3 and send the game to OT. Even though we got that win, there's some concerns for me with the team from a defensive prespective. We seem to be sloppier on the defensive end from last year, and that could be attributed to the roster we have. Payton and Bullock were better perimeter defenders than Fournier and Walker. We'll have to see how Thibs adjusts.

My voice is shot.

You and me both! Woke up this morning with a sore throat. Garden was so electric last night. Can't remember the last time I cheered so much for the Knicks.

MSG Store was trash u fortunately.

no 75th anni authentic or classic jersey at all. Smh

The whole setup was weird. I guess it's because of the construction happening around MSG. Main store looked super sparse. Even the selections for the fitteds were trash. I wasn't going to buy a "We Here" snapback

Obi's confidence in the opener really stood out to me. Last year he looked lost and out of place a lot but last night he got to his spots, attacked on fast breaks, and stayed involved in the offense.

The one mistake that he made was when he had a chance to post up a much smaller player and passed up the shot then got flustered when he got the ball back and traveled. But he's definitely improving

I noticed how he moves with a lot more confidence now. He's def. someone to look for when we're in transition. Such a strong finisher. If only he could now work on his half-court offensive game, he'd be a promising player.

Back
Top Bottom