OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Couldn’t care less about missing Ja since RJ’s ascending steadily.

And then there’s this guy

**** a JA Morant, Knicks don’t need him. Enjoy the game.

i wish some of the knicks young players were in the rising stars showcase
we have a bunch of young hungry players yet they rarely get light the way young players are on other teams do

Knowing that Julius isn’t nearly as bad this & seeing his role role change, which has to be an adjustment he needs time to settle into, the better story is that they stick with him for the rest of this season at least.

Thibbs has enabled him to be this undeserved diva so he’s just as much to blame. Instead of having Nerlens or Taj sub 1st for Mitch, bring in zoning & move Randle to the 5. Just stay yo *** in the paint mostly that or stand in the corner to open up the lane.

Crash the boards, hustle, be a better teammate u scumbag & contribute to wins. The fans will come around. He can play out more of his contract while this Knicks monitor Zion’s career & health. A homecoming for Randle is more plausible in year 3 or 4.
Also
Time for Thibbs has to realize the offense is *** because of his refusal to start rookies. Burks is not a point & loses his magic from the bench where he belongs. He is still great though. I want him here. IQ hella mid to me & also looks like a career fringe starter/6th man.

Kemba should find a new home. Fournier too. Cle or Utah could use him with their injuries to rotation guys. Kemba fits in Cleveland as well. I would prefer they find a new home for Noel too before Burks, the more valuable asset.

Out of all the point guards, Rose included, the rook is your best shot this season with the roster they have. All of them have to adjust to the league speed & strength. Also, all your point guards are short too but son plays like he’s 6’6. Grooming these days also includes trial by fire. Can’t drop him from the rotation after a few off nights or rookie learning moments.

Take the ball out of Randle’s hands to the new backcourt & see if he can or can’t adjust even further. They have 30ish games to make a run for 6th place or play-in. This season could write itself a better ending than it’s looking & he will be back in good terms.

Last edited:
Ja still might go for 40 tho. Son is an all star after all. Gotta him on the perimeter like Clyde said.

Anyone have the details on shorty from the Cohens Optical commercial?
I gotta make a stop by the Bay Plaza Mall soon.

Time to trade Randle…..magic got 2 first for vooch…..if you can get that for Randle thats a home run…..try to get high pick….plenty of high upside bigs…
Then trade rose for a first to the suns….

Burks is nasty man

just driving into the pain throwing up bull****
Dude has done that all season, it is great when it works, but most time he's overlooking an open shooter and it ends up being a bad shot regardless of outcome.

Back
Top Bottom