OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I believe Thibs is on the hot seat.

He's views and the way the FO is moving do not aling. Thibs is a win now with Vets, while the FO is trying to get younger and aquire assets.

Also, if Cam doesn't fine a way to start or at the very least get minutes is going to be a problem for Thibs. Like if he just rode the bench like Knox, why the **** we gave up a 1st round pick?

Lastly, keep CJ the **** away ... just fire Thibs and bring a strong coach that will be supported of he gpes at Randle.

Bringing NN back didn't hamper anything w/ Mitch. They didn't choose one over the other. Bringing NN back looks like a bad move because he can't stay healthy and everyone would like to see Jericho get some more time as well.

Need that brotha to have a good showing as well. Some playoff team could use a rim protector off the bench.

gotta assume reddish is finally gonna get some burn with grimes out right??

… right????

98173847-7EBE-483C-B224-A9C89A74AEAE.gif

I can’t watch Burks start another game.

Heard on WFAN earlier that they think we’re firing Thibs after this year and getting Kenny Atkinson. Thibs doesn’t do well with developing young players and Atkinson does. I’m with it.

Honestly IQ's struggles seem to be mainly about playing out of position. He was great at playing off of a guard who could draw and kick but being forced to be the back-up PG, he just doesn't have that balance.

Cam is not a Thibs player. He can have all the tools in the world I just cant see Thibs giving Cam minutes consistently .

IQ gotta go. He’s legit not good. Idk what another ball handler near him would do when he himself can’t even shoot.

Back
Top Bottom