OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

It’s TYRESE HALLIBURTON not Luka :lol: And you get a 25 yr old all star in return plus dump 2 bad contracts. Kings fans and anyone who thinks the kings were fleeced are delusional. They just want to complain.

200w.gif

Alan hahn should be ashamed of himself for putting that comment out there... hes an experienced journalist who should know better... and even if he was right who would we trade for haliburton thats better than Sabonis... such a dumb comment

Halliburton is the most overhyped/overrated 14ppg scorer in NBA history. Seems like Luka or Trae would be the only equal trade value the way some people are acting. And since Davion Mitchell been starting he been putting up Tyrese numbers. I know wrong thread but cats are really buggin over this trade.

IMO Kings actually did good on the trade.

They need firepower upfront and Sabonis does just that.

Biddy has been struggling and TT is booty.

So ....

I just go on record and say, if we stay put that's better than what we have done in the past. I rather Thibs go than we butcher the future.

However. Im concern people counting on Rose ... although he has played well, he is old and injury prone.

3509E6D6-7590-4C53-9D9E-99122119F57B.jpeg

22DC6C8B-51E3-4578-A1B9-B6752AC17525.jpeg

Perfect, Make package for Beal, he’ll be out till next season so it allow young players all the time while we move closer towards a top pick in this years draft 🤔

Back
Top Bottom