OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

always said quickley was a chuck
always said mitch could be replaced
told y’all these were bad contracts when we resigned everyone bc they weren’t 1+1s again
told y’all we’d regret not bringing frank back

now look at us

i’m waiting on my GM call jimbo

Man ....

Everything is smoke ....

This lost is squarely on Thibs.

Dude hit the panic button in the 3rd qtr with like 10 minutes left. Called a time out and pulled the 3nd unit. The problem was that IQ and Burks were the reason we went on a shooting slump. Bad shots aftwr bad shots ..... he could of have left the 2nd and inserted Duece.

Then this scumbag subs Kemba for Burks again .... thibs is just aweful man.

How do we beat the Warriors but lose to the Blazers…when I peeped in the 3rd, we were up 15?
They were a Curry or Klay 3 from losing that game too.

For a while I have been thinking they run Thibs back because he got COY last year but then I thought “Is he doing a better job than Dwane Casey when the Raptors cut him”. Clearly he is not, and they should strongly consider moving on this summer if this keeps up.

Last edited:
Watched these Westchester Knicks properly finish a blowout by pushing a 30 pt lead to 40 in the closing minutes just now.

The org is stacked at the 4 position between both clubs. And I think a lot of ppl mistake Jericho as a C when he's part of that PF carousel just the same. Leave it to his coach tho to just throw him wherever eventually. He, Sims, is good enough to switch 3-5 & some guards in a pinch right now. Kid gonna be nice.

Very intrigued at the prospect of drafting most of the pieces to a perennial winner. Far as I'm concerned, Luka & Cam are homegrown too as well being so young.

Happy tenth anniversary to Jeremy Lin's game-winning shot against the Raptors.

1644859741080.gif

I had fun watching that run. Should be celebrated as something like that never happens. We a trash *** team so any feel good story is approved.

Back
Top Bottom