OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

giphy.gif

i feel we match up well against the Bulls. Their strength is the backcourt and we have good guard depth. Biggest X factor is Kemba. If he can give Lonzo a hard time we should win. But lonzo is a good defender so it'll be interesting

idk, i'm concerned with who's going to guard Lavine. i'm not worried about Lonzo offensively. i think RJ is capable of containing Derozan. i think our bench is definitely better though.

Great win after that BS Loss to Orlando. Should be 4-0 but I’ll take it.

still no authentics from this yr at the store.

did cop this hoody tho.
Thought it was $98 when i grabbed it.
got charged $68. I’ll take it!

BC462BDC-292E-4C52-8D04-AFEC31B0EEE1.jpeg
F7C5E15E-ABEA-4883-A1C8-E16E9CDADC73.jpeg
Last season city edition gear is on sale. New city edition and anniversary stuff coming soon.

Gotdamn, either NY getting corny asf or I'm more washed than I thought :lol: ***** is this BING bong ****? I always thought its was just a singular Bong, with the occasional bong bong.

Gotdamn, either NY getting corny asf or I'm more washed than I thought :lol: ***** is this BING bong ****? I always thought its was just a singular Bong, with the occasional bong bong.
**** is sooooo corny and cringe now. I don’t know how that became the biggest thing out of the minute video. But hey who am I to judge the wave

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom