OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Randle sucks .... he knew he wouldn't sniff last years achievements and took the bag. Good for him ...

Kemba has played solid as of late... he said F Randle, Im AllStar too and has been doing his thing.

Thibs really got saved from slander by Mitch going down. Dude was clown **** until Mitch got hurt.

taj & rose the most reliable on the whole team
I think that's what concerns me. The old Bulls are literally our rocks in the clutch 😳. We shouldn't have to depend on them so heavily every single time out. It's time for these other guys to step up. I can see it in Quickley...I believe his slow start to the year was a fluke. He's gonna need more minutes soon because once his confidence gets activated, he's a different player. Him and DRose def got the game ball

burks did well tonight when needed

mitch being slow and hurt and nerlens being hurt is bad for this team's flow
if they can't play consistently then it's a big problem.

Why not send the rookies to the G league so they can get some playing time and show out. Shout out to Rose and Taj for being our cornerstones.

The young guys are actually good and playing well imo. It’s the older starters that are killing us. Regardless, nice to get a win there.

Good morning

FEMU-dsWYAgoK5B

Glad we got a W last night. I didn't watch the game. Fell asleep accidentally :smh:

Happy to see Quickley bouncing back from his slump. I expect RJ to do the same thing. Obi's double clutch dunk is beautiful

Is crazy to me to see Obi with 16 min of playing time. He got an extra 3/4 minutes because Mitch went out and Taj needed a break.

That's just BS.

Hoping some practice time gets the 1st unit back to 5-1 shape. Theyve been tearible last couple games.

Kemba has been super aggressive offensively last couple of games to start the game too. Then he gets benched in the 4th because our MVP D Rose is so good. I really want a starting lineup change, just don’t know what it would be.

Back
Top Bottom