OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Like I said, the starting lineup is playing like pure trash. And that starts with Randle. Kemba has done nothing. And I like Mitch but he had all this off time to work on an offensive game and he still has ZERO.. he doesn't even look at the basket ever when he touches the ball. It's 4 v 5 every game. They need to fix this starting lineup asap before we blow the season for no reason at all

Its kinda sad we never see a Kemba and Rose lineup or Randle and Obi.

I dont understand how you can be so stubborn and not be situational. You dont HAVE TO always make the same subs.

Im cool with ignoring analytics when visually you can see something different in the court.

However, we are seeing the same **** the analytics are saying, we suck bro ....

Also, the second unit be cooking and the tempo is a lot faster when Obi in the court ....

Its kinda sad we never see a Kemba and Rose lineup or Randle and Obi.

I dont understand how you can be so stubborn and not be situational. You dont HAVE TO always make the same subs.
Bro the past 3 games he sub everyone but randle until a mimute left in the 1st or 2nd qtr and then Sub Obi first before anyone ....

Thibs is a cool dude and I def see him being well like by a lot of players in the league .... but in the same breath fans are inpatient and will turn on his *** ...

Fournier and kemba gotta come off the bench. But Thibs is too stubborn he’s gonna run that same starting 5 till it’s too late and we gotta fight for a bottom seed or play in spot.

What are your opinions on why the starting 5 are not cutting it?

1. Mitch is pretty much useless on the offensive end, thus giving the opposition 1 up on their defensive end.

2. Randle is not as great of a passer, distributer as the numbers indicate. He forces to much shots, he takes the offense of a rhythm.

Feel free to correct me.

Pistons need to embrace that full rebuild even more and let us get jerami grant for the low low price of Mitch Robinson, Knox and a first

Last edited:
Everyone saying how we have to come out with a sense of urgency. Okay, let's see it.

Back
Top Bottom