OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Superstar calls are one of the worst things about the NBA imo. I dont see how someone could watch that game and not feel like Juju had a point. Harden is bigger and stronger than some of the players that are called for fouls on him too FOH..

its definitely bs for a ref to even say that. however, Randle doesn't try to draw fouls nearly as much as he should. he keeps pump faking on his drives and trying to score around the defender, instead of going through/over them and getting a foul. irks the **** out of me that he will take turn around fade aways on smaller defenders instead of using his size to get over them.

Went to the game last night. We definitely turned Barclays into MSG for a little bit
6ECC1757-1976-4CF2-8A40-FB805F339D1E.jpeg
CD2BEE98-0D3C-4AF3-BB39-71D556C6AB81.jpeg

The audacity of Shaq to say stop complaining lol... He used to get killed in the paint by opposing defenders and he would get his foul shots but not nearly as much because of the same lame excuse from the refs... Julius has a point though and so does thibs... So just because your a small guard and get hacked it gets called but it's not the same for big guys... that don't make any sense...the free throw disparity yesterday was a joke... harden alone shot almost the same amount of free throws than our entire team
Kills me these old dudes acting like they never complained. Like Chuck crying about how things are different and you can't say anything anymore, "cancel culture" like he's never been kicked out of games, out of bars, been in fights, arrested, had to apologize etc. etc. There was always consequences for the **** you say.

IQ is not better.

& Burks is much needed coming off the bench. I forgot Burks was also a backup point guard in Thibbs eyes so Deuce was 5th before Kemba got shutdown.

Team is looking like a play-in & 1st rd exit at the moment. Team could do that running the yout & then go big game hunting soon; 🙏 to fill the SF & C spots with Zion and Wiseman.

Has there been any confirmation that a ref said that to Randle?

I think dude just made that up or he just stated his opinion to why he get less foul calls.

We aren't blind, we know that some calls are missed and others are BS ... but Randle can't be complaining when 1. He is constantly turning the ball over in the paint 2. The majority of the he is settling for a fade away and 3. Dude lacks aggressiveness when going to the rim.

With that said, lets looks at the numbers.

Screenshot_20211202-064445_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211202-064527_Chrome.jpg

Seems to me he gets a good amount of fouls called moreso than Lebron James.

It also seems like there are a bunch of big men that are at the top debunking his fake claims IMO. Thise big men usually are around the rim or taking it to the rim ....

So ....

IQ is not better.

& Burks is much needed coming off the bench. I forgot Burks was also a backup point guard in Thibbs eyes so Deuce was 5th before Kemba got shutdown.

Team is looking like a play-in & 1st rd exit at the moment. Team could do that running the yout & then go big game hunting soon; 🙏 to fill the SF & C spots with Zion and Wiseman.

I want to see McBride succeed also but quick is far far better right now. Better shooter, creator and underrated defensively. Hope deuce gets a shot in the rotation or some minutes at least towards the second half of the year

nerlens noel needs to take a couple of weeks off and recover from whatever it is that's been keeping him from playing. sims is out too tonight. so is rj

263314660_10162734387364616_3885026240536765371_n.jpg

Quick starting tonight ... would love to know what really went down with Thibbs and Kemba :lol:

Back
Top Bottom