OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I'm done with this team until we make a major trade. Cant stand certain players and this coach.

We're about to get blown out probably in every game in February.

Be safe fam.

😂😂😂 I dunno what to say. It sucks because we have so much talent. With the right coach, an actual star forward, and a pink slip for Randle, we would be Top 6 in the East easily. The surrounding guys are good. The head of the snake is the weak point

how can you continue saying "we already have a set rotation" when you're a coach who's under .500 ? lmao

Last edited:
We should keep most young guns and shake the vets a bit.

Trade
Piston Get: Obi Toppin / Fournier / 2nd Rd pick
Knicks Get: Jerami Grant / Hami Diallo

IND Get: Randle / IQ / picks (Maybes Kemba contract)
Knicks Get: Myles Turner / Caris Levert
———————————————————————

Mitch - Noel - Sims
Turner - Cam
C. Levert - Burks / H. Diallo
RJ - Grimes
McBride - D Rose

👀

Levert & Turners $18M contracts expire end of 2023 season, so we’ll still be in on Zion

This way we upgrade our assets and stay flexible. Would still probably be a top defensive team. I see moves like this more realistic than a trade for Dame or D. Mitchell

Last edited:
We should keep most young guns and shake the vets a bit.

Trade
Piston Get: Obi Toppin / Fournier / 2nd Rd pick
Knicks Get: Jerami Grant / Hami Diallo

IND Get: Randle / IQ / picks (Maybes Kemba contract)
Knicks Get: Myles Turner / Caris Levert
———————————————————————

Mitch - Noel - Sims
Turner - Cam
C. Levert - Burks / H. Diallo
RJ - Grimes
McBride - D Rose

👀

Levert & Turners $18M contracts expire end of 2023 season, so we’ll still be in on Zion

This way we upgrade our assets and stay flexible. Would still probably be a top defensive team. I see moves like this more realistic than a trade for Dame or D. Mitchell

honestly, i don't think we need to make that many moves. trading Randle, Burks, IQ, and maybe Fournier would do wonders for the our youth.

Rose/Deuce/Kemba
RJ/Fournier
Cam/Grimes
Obi/Sims/Taj
Mitch/Noel/Sims

i dont think we need a full roster overhaul, but i definitely think we need to get rid of Randle. playing through him is not working. dude is a pouty shell of himself from last season. playing through RJ and letting him be the facilitator/play maker at times has been extremely beneficial. he's deadass the only one on the team that threatens to drive. everyone else just stands around or paces the perimeter. pisses me off that Julius's big *** continues to pump fake instead of going up strong.

i dont really like grant... hes a good defender but not efficient offensively and gets his because of all the chucking on a bad team...hes probably going to want to be the #1 option as well hence why he signed with detroit

i dont really like grant... hes a good defender but not efficient offensively and gets his because of all the chucking on a bad team...hes probably going to want to be the #1 option as well hence why he signed with detroit

eh, idk about being the #1 option, but he definitely wanted more of an opportunity than he had in Denver and OKC. a trio of RJ, Cam, and Grant sounds pretty good IMO.

Mitch
M. Turner
Jerami Grant
Caris Levert
RJ

👀👀
Not in love with this lineup with RJ at the 1. He should be getting fed. Nor do I see Mitch & Turner running together very well.

Deuce+Barrett+Cam+Randle+Mitch

Bench mob stays the same for the most part. Someone or ones are being traded by the deadline. Rotation needs some space.

If Indy is selling their big men, do what it takes for the other guy. Randle & someone like IQ or other young guns excluding the 2021 draft class, do it. Knicks are set at the 5 so Turner isn’t necessary.

Back
Top Bottom