OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Problem is NY media doesn’t have team access like that. So hard to have any real insiders. Berman really might be the best we got.

CP did break the Evan Fournier signing so hes probably up there too.

"Near the start of talks in early July, New York offered a package that would've included Barrett, Obi Toppin, Robinson and three unprotected first-round picks, sources told ESPN."

Danny an idiot for not accepting this offer. Leon an idiot for offering it. that's our core RIGHT THERE. we should be thanking dumbass Danny.
Exactly what I said, although I don't believe it.

I don't believe any of these cats period. No matter how plugged they are. 🤷‍♂️

We’re def a better team. Rose back, Brunson a legit high IQ point guard, two of our best young guys got their contracts so some peace of mind there, hopefully Obi can add on to last years end of season run.

Still, the East is stacked. Curious if we can be a 7-8th seed.

I wish we could fully give Obi the starting spot man.

I really wish we could let then grow together.

Brunson
RJ
Grimes
Obi
Mitchell

Would they be great, I don't know.

who knows. i mean we drastically over achieved 2 seasons ago, but our team is much better today. it feels good to finally have be building vs just acquiring random players every year.

same personalities that love to remind us about how we gave up the farm for melo are now raking us over the coals for not giving away everything we possibly could for mitchell :lol:

knicks gotta be the lowest hanging fruit in casual sports

same personalities that love to remind us about how we gave up the farm for melo are now raking us over the coals for not giving away everything we possibly could for mitchell :lol:

knicks gotta be the lowest hanging fruit in casual sports

The one still stings bc If Melo wanted gone from the nuggets he literally coulda waited for 3 more months and sign with the knicks, all while keeping everyone we gave up for, but for whatever reason he forced Knicks to gut half the roster for him

Mitchell still has 4 years left, your guranteed to get 4 years of playing ball with him. We should have done something back in July when all Danny really wanted was Picks, grimes and Immanuel.

AA73F6BB-2CA6-448B-88BA-6FE3587BE6D9.png

Was deadass thinking Shai’s name was up next for the rumor mill.

Throw all them picks to OKC & take Cam & IQ. No need to **** on anyone involved because both sides are stacked with high potential players.

JB would have to find a new home as well with Team 🇨🇦 owning the backcourt.

Or have SGA at 2.

So many options with so many picks & tradable contracts.

Sitting pretty.

Ppl acting like they were a yuuuge disappointment last yr when it was 20-21 that was the surprise.

JB & 4th year RJ with this cast should definitely be in the playoffs/in mix.

Back
Top Bottom