:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

pimp.gif
DHB

On a better note, I think we will be OK with Michael Bennett in week 1. I like the attitude he's running with this year.

On a better note, I think we will be OK with Michael Bennett in week 1. I like the attitude he's running with this year.

Originally Posted by AG 47

bennett is looking good. cartwhright is doing ok but i could see bennett being the 3rd rb with cartwright

happy with the game

I'm just ready for season, really.

Honestly, I'm slightly deflated after our preseason play. Especially the Niner game, since we lost Bush and possibly Campbell. Our O-Line is awful, our WR corp too young, and both need to stand out to make us contend.

No matter, once season begins I'm officially in Raider/Bruin mode until basketball season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Honestly, I'm slightly deflated after our preseason play. Especially the Niner game, since we lost Bush and possibly Campbell. Our O-Line is awful, our WR corp too young, and both need to stand out to make us contend.

No matter, once season begins I'm officially in Raider/Bruin mode until basketball season
pimp.gif
Campbell will play against Tenn.  He said so durin his sideline interview.  Our O-line definitely scares the #@$* outta me.  I dunno nuthin about Tenn's D-line tho so maybe we'll be okay.

I'm pretty pumped about our passing offense actually.  We put 21 points on a supposed top flight Defense of the niners.  No chance we'd do that last year.  I think if Hue can learn to utilize McFadden correctly our backfield could be utilized to fit their strength which is pulling blocks for screens and sweeps.

I have a solid 8-8 feeling about this season.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

pimp.gif
Campbell will play against Tenn.  He said so durin his sideline interview.  Our O-line definitely scares the $@+! outta me.  I dunno nuthin about Tenn's D-line tho so maybe we'll be okay.

I'm pretty pumped about our passing offense actually.  We put 21 points on a supposed top flight Defense of the niners.  No chance we'd do that last year.  I think if Hue can learn to utilize McFadden correctly our O-line could be utilized to fit their strength which is pulling blocks for screens and sweeps.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Campbell will play against Tenn.  He said so durin his sideline interview.  Our O-line definitely scares the #+#! outta me.  I dunno nuthin about Tenn's D-line tho so maybe we'll be okay.

I'm pretty pumped about our passing offense actually.  We put 21 points on a supposed top flight Defense of the niners.  No chance we'd do that last year.  I think if Hue can learn to utilize McFadden correctly our backfield could be utilized to fit their strength which is pulling blocks for screens and sweeps.

even without haynesworth Tennessee's front 7 is still pretty good. their defense overall is good.
and of course they got vince and cj. its going to be a tought weak 1. if we can pull out a win in tenessee i will be ecstatic 

Yeah, that's a Jeff Fisher team. They'll be ready to hit. I hope we are too.

I'm just worried about CJ running all over us, it's gonna be a hell of a test for our D.

you already know whats gonna happen. they are gonna hold him to 27 yards on his first 8 carries and then dudes gonna rip an 80 yarder off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

you already know whats gonna happen. they are gonna hold him to 27 yards on his first 8 carries and then dudes gonna rip an 80 yarder off
laugh.gif
****, ain't that the truth
laugh.gif

looks like huffs gonna be gone, OH YEAH

source?
and for what?
eyes.gif

he actually had his first good season last year and now we are getting rid of him??
mike mitchell is okay but not as good in coverage as huff. if this is true another disappointing top 10 pick.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

looks like huffs gonna be gone, OH YEAH

source?
and for what?
eyes.gif

he actually had his first good season last year and now we are getting rid of him??
mike mitchell is okay but not as good in coverage as huff. if this is true another disappointing top 10 pick.
Huff should stay, just to see if he keeps improving. I love Mitchell, he needs to brush up on his hits though, go for higher percentage tackles than always trying to knock a receiver the **** out
laugh.gif

No surprising cuts yet. Still need to cut one more though.  Hope its Yamon Figures.

Our entire draft class made the team.  That is pretty #%%%$* amazing.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom