**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...SILVER N BLACK...can we say PLAYOFFS...
Sure...if you stick with Campbell and stop playin about putting in that other guy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Sure...if you stick with Campbell and stop playin about putting in that other guy.
pimp.gif
we'll see what happens once this team is forced to throw the ball/ play from behind. i hope he succeeds but dude will probably wither again.
laugh.gif

and its kevin harlan and solomon wilcotts on this game. should have put Rich on it though

pimp.gif
we'll see what happens once this team is forced to throw the ball/ play from behind. i hope he succeeds but dude will probably wither again.
laugh.gif

and its kevin harlan and solomon wilcotts on this game. should have put Rich on it though

Sold out? **** yeah.

EDIT: WORE OUT MY POSTS FOR THE DAY BUT WANT TO SHOUT OUT THE REAL FANS HERE WITH TODAY'S WIN. WE'VE SEEN THE WORST THESE PAST EIGHT YEARS, AND IT'S LOOKING LIKE WE'RE ON OUR WAY NOW.

RAIDER MIGHT

Sold out? **** yeah.

EDIT: WORE OUT MY POSTS FOR THE DAY BUT WANT TO SHOUT OUT THE REAL FANS HERE WITH TODAY'S WIN. WE'VE SEEN THE WORST THESE PAST EIGHT YEARS, AND IT'S LOOKING LIKE WE'RE ON OUR WAY NOW.

RAIDER MIGHT

pimp.gif

Give him time in the pocket...and keep that aggressive D...balanced game plan...and tape Asomugha up
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Give him time in the pocket...and keep that aggressive D...balanced game plan...and tape Asomugha up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom