OFFICIAL OCTOBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a sz15+ might make it to monday or some outlet in the middle of nowhere might have some leftovers

Thank you @bigj505 for being the first to drop the Arundel Mills Carmine info I got there & got my pair smoothly

the 6's from jersey gardens weren't b-grades, but did not have the elephant print box

^dang was about to go right now to scope it out. Thanks for the update

Yeah np. I heard people came out at 5am. And they started selling at like 8:30-9am. Which is some bs because I came at 10 when they actually open and originally said that's when they were going to start selling... Shady...

Yeah np. I heard people came out at 5am. And they started selling at like 8:30-9am. Which is some bs because I came at 10 when they actually open and originally said that's when they were going to start selling... Shady...
Thats not unheard of as far as retro releases at outlets. Happens a few times every month or so, its sad but how the cookie crumbles 
roll.gif

Thx good lookin out. Repped. They have Laney 5 or Thunder 14?
How do ppl get in the mall if it's closed?!

Last edited:
called jersey gardens and lady told me none left, which is bs, jersey heads go down to jersey gardens to puck up a pair

^dang was about to go right now to scope it out. Thanks for the update

Shady? Have u never bought a shoe on release day? Who actually goes at the time the store opens :rolleyes:rolleyes not shady....bad planning on your behalf

Kissimmee clearance had sick tech fleece and soccer gear no additional percentage off. Shoes were additional 20%. Cleaned out all the tech fleece windrunner hoodies in mens small or xsmall.

Fair enough on the bad planning. Woke up at 9, ate breakfast and had to go to the ATM. Shoulda came earlier. And yes I've done plenty of releases man... But I'm just salty I didn't get a pair haha. I mean I already have a pair of Carmine's but still.

Also, silly me, figured they would at least have a few pairs left by the time I got there. I mean they usually have at least a couple pairs based off of the recent retro releases guess that wasn't the case. Oh well, everything happens for a reason, saved me some $$$.

Thx good lookin out. Repped. They have Laney 5 or Thunder 14?
How do ppl get in the mall if it's closed?!

They only got the Carmine's. And yes the mall is usually open early but the stores aren't. Some like food places are and the old folk looking to get a walk in walk around there lol

Local spot by me got easter kobe ix and cloak cj for 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom