OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigsupa bigsupa the argument that's been reported in here over the years is that hash wall items would have been sold before the promo happened. The replies you are getting support the YMMV stuff.

I guess it's there digression cuz i have gotten my 30% off at flushing it wasn't sneakers but the sweater was on clearance then 4 days later it had a 30% off sign

Anytime i return, exchange or try to price match i throw on the suit. Speak assertively and always succesful.

Sad but pops taught me that trick.
Agreed, it is sad but true, I usually ask my wife to transact, because they usually more amicable towards women :smile:

Just had an adjustment done for me today. Went on Saturday and the 20% off was only on kids and women. Went right back to Nike Ridegewalk Parkway in Woodstock GA and got my price adjustment with no fight. Here's the kicker though. Looking at prices they marked up some stuff on the hash wall so even with the 20 off prices were still higher than week. I bought my daughter a pair of Fly knit 3.0 runs that were 39.97 plus 20 off. Not looking system charged 66.97 before the 20 so I had to go back and get another adjustment as the box clearly had 39.97 on it. Then In noticed other shoe boxes with the tags clearly scrapped and sometimes scribbled off leaving just the regular tag to scan. Saw a pair of KD8 for 118 plus 20 off 9 1/2

Ontario
20% off all shoes includes temp sales
40% off clearance apparel + equipment
Scattered retro 5s navy l, future low grey ice bottoms
If you don't come up on heat or a good price on shoes this weekend you lost
thanks. good looking out. 

Wrentham, MA -- As of 12:30pm today

All shoes add'l 20% off; most apparel 40% off SRP; clearance clothing 40% off lowest ticketed price

View media item 1760837
View media item 1760838
View media item 1760839
View media item 1760842
View media item 1760843
View media item 1760844
View media item 1760845
View media item 1760847
View media item 1760850
View media item 1760852
View media item 1760853
View media item 1760854
View media item 1760855
View media item 1760880
View media item 1760856
View media item 1760857
View media item 1760868
View media item 1760860
View media item 1760861
View media item 1760862
View media item 1760864(Lil' GF Foams were 12c-3y, from what I could see)

Bonus: Reebok outlet had Buy One, Get One 60% Off for almost all shoes. Grabbed two pairs of InstaPump Furys (Furies?) for $70 out the door ($49.95 box price each). Insane. They had a couple smaller sizes of the grey/indugo/orchard Furys and scattered sizes of the navy/orange Thinsulate Furys, and most sizes of the Blk/Wht and the Navy Big Hurts on hash. Quite a few Fury Lites, too.

Updated w/ photo of Insta Pump Furys:
View media item 1761456

Last edited:
Nice update, and some solid deals to be had here. Pretty sick price on the Corks and Kobe's, and those Fingertrap Max Free's for $80 after discount look pretty good too. Wish I could get out this weekend.

Be careful though with some of the prices. The Flyknit frees listed in the white/Grey and all black were marked 59.99 at Paramus outlet about two weeks ago. Don't know what prices are now or if they had them with 20% off today. (Closed on Sunday so tomorrow is not possible to check) I know Paramus has not tax so it would be a great deal if 20% was on top of those at the 59.99 The ones listed for 74.99 there were probably already listed at 59.99 during the week.

East LA:

Air Jordan XX - $179 + 20% off.

Tech Fleece Jackets. Black w/grey speckles. Red. Grey w/white zippers (so fresh). S - XL. $129 + 40% off.

Peace.

Quick follow up to my earlier post, these were also at Wrentham -- didn't realize they weren't displayed on the endcap. Pretty sure they were $69.97 - 20%.

image.jpg

They also had the "Silk" Kobe IX lows and some of the plain EM IX lows and Venomenons. Silks were $109 before the 20% off. Was tempted to pick them up, but I just hate Kobe too much.

Anyway, I gotta learn to double check the endcaps to make sure I don't miss anything when I post these updates...

Last edited:
Called Citadel to order the red frag trainers and the "lead" said he had to write down my cc info and verify it through the bank before processing it. I don't know that I want my cc info written down and floating around a factory store. He said it's "policy". Anyone ever heard of this? I guess my best bet is to just buy a gift card and use it for the purchase?

Called Citadel to order the red frag trainers and the "lead" said he had to write down my cc info and verify it through the bank before processing it. I don't know that I want my cc info written down and floating around a factory store. He said it's "policy". Anyone ever heard of this? I guess my best bet is to just buy a gift card and use it for the purchase?

Just either use a gift card or call back and talk to the head coach. The person could have wanted to write it down to process later.

You can try Las Vegas Outlet North, they have the same deal on those red Fragment trainer 1's...

Last edited:
Went to the leesburg premium outlet the other day and All they had was a pair of cork Stefan jenaskis for $70 + 20% off in a size 9.5 and a pair of wtl 12s for retail + 20% off in a 14. Also had Kobe 9 silks for $120 + 20% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom