Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

Leesburg. VA update: 703-771-3060, all shoes are FSRs.
Slate 95s B grade $99.99
Nike-Air-Max-95-Slate.jpg

Uptempo $79.99
Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97.jpg

Prod 3 $60
nike-sb-zoom-paul-p-rod-3-black-red1.jpg

Originally Posted by Alex23

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I Just ordered the qs am1 from south Chi and they Still have sz 9-12 and about 110 pairs left.

price?
nerd.gif
Price is 69.99..but they will definitely go down in price..

Non Nike related, but this will probably appeal to a lot of you, as it does to me.

http://us.levi.com/home/index.jsp

Levis has friends and family sale -- 5 days only! Use promo code EMAIL1853 at checkout
to save 30% on your order. Online Only.

Free shipping too

My bad, South Chi didn't get the Blk/Wht Trainer Max 91's...dude gave me false info. I did scoop the AM1's though, so I'm good for a while.

Just called and all they have left is a size 13. I even called special orders but the SC outlet wont price match. Good looking out though AYIPAPI
Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Nike Outlet Tinton Falls NJ

2lsa0t0.jpg

Nike Zoom Don $19.99 Scattered Sizes

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

Non Nike related, but this will probably appeal to a lot of you, as it does to me.

http://us.levi.com/home/index.jsp

Levis has friends and family sale -- 5 days only! Use promo code EMAIL1853 at checkout
to save 30% on your order. Online Only.

Free shipping too

It said the code is expired when I tried to use it

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
topl_crnr.jpg

vertline.jpg

botl_crnr.jpg
[/td][td]SEASON TIP-OFF SALE SNEAK PREVIEW:
20% OFF ANY ORDER

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SHOP NOW >>[/font]
[/td][td]
top_t.jpg

vertline.jpg

bot_t.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td]
topr_crnr.jpg

vertline.jpg

botr_crnr.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
The sale starts at 7PM ET tonight. Just click below to start shopping and saving, then enter promotional code NBATIP at checkout. Sale ends at 3AM ET! 

SHOP NOW >>
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]SHOP BY CATEGORY[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
topl_crnr.jpg
vertline.jpg

botl_crnr.jpg
[/td][td]JERSEYS

MEN'S

KIDS

CLEARANCE[/td][td]
topr_crnr.jpg

vertline.jpg

botr_crnr.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]FEATURED COLLECTION[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
topl_crnr.jpg
vertline.jpg
botl_crnr.jpg
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
topr_crnr.jpg
vertline.jpg
botr_crnr.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Lakers Ring Ceremony Collection

SHOP NOW >>
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]FEATURED PRODUCTS[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
topl_crnr.jpg

vertline.jpg

botl_crnr.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td]
adidas New York Knicks On-Court Long Sleeve Shooting Shirt 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]SHOP NOW >>[/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]
SHOP ALL ON-COURT APPAREL >>[/size]
[/font][/td][td]
top_t.jpg

vertline.jpg

bot_t.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td]
Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1995-1996 Authentic Jersey 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]SHOP NOW >>[/size][/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]
SHOP ALL MITCHELL AND NESS>>[/size]
[/font][/td][td]
topr_crnr.jpg

vertline.jpg

botr_crnr.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]SHOP BY TEAM[/td][/tr][tr][td]
070710_Email_HTML_Logobar_551x60.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]CONTACT US | 1.866.SHOP.NBA

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

might work on that JORDAN

Mitchell n Ness

if you guys are interested 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^ nice definitely worth checking out, I also know that there is a code for sperry topsider, their website offering 20% off, but I dont know the code, may be worth checking into if any of yall interested

to get the M&N jordan jersey on a discount your going to have to wait til a M&N sale, they had a 50% around april last year, and a 30% for fathers day.

too bad all the jordan jerseys are big sizes even if the code worked i couldnt have gotten them...if im a medium what would be the pro sizing that would fit me and not look like a dress? anyone with MS jerseys know?

Johnson Creek WI had the white/black/navy Uptempos in near FSR for $69.99 and also both listed below in very limited quantities. I know they had 2 of each in size 12 and might of seen an 11 or 11.5. $89.99

Moved from South Jersey to the Seattle-Tacoma, WA area on military move.  Anyone know if there are outlets near Portland or Seattle that are worth a drive? 

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Moved from South Jersey to the Seattle-Tacoma, WA area on military move.  Anyone know if there are outlets near Portland or Seattle that are worth a drive? 
I'm originally from the Seattle area. There is an outlet store in North Bend that sometimes has decent stuff and there is one up near Canada. I can't remember the city. North Bend is probably the closer of the two. Hope this helps.

I wouldn't say near Canada. Haha. It's the Seattle Premium outlet in Marysville you're referring too.

In November there will be a Nike outlet opening near Canada in Burlington.

Sorry for the Nhood sized pics posting from iPhone

The prices here are pretty high compared to other outlets, but they will price match

Nike Outlet Folsom
Folsom, Ca 95630
916-985-0312

bf669a16c7.jpg

ee34d7c4bf.jpg

7291b13942.jpg

760e3805b7.jpg

Sample Dunks reverse from the black colorway?
90f56955d3.jpg

Jeffersonville Ohio outlet just got the oreo Jordan 6 in to day price I think 99.99 just passing the info on call for sizes.

Does anyone know anything about the 20-40% sale today only at banana republic? It's not being advertised on their site, but I've heard that some people are getting emails from them.  

thoe grey/black/jetstream dunk low 6.0s posted above by GeNeRaTiOnZ in the first pic, i got from the great lakes crossing outlet for 25, might pricematch if anyones interested

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Does anyone know anything about the 20-40% sale today only at banana republic? It's not being advertised on their site, but I've heard that some people are getting emails from them.  

PB2RRKWLCWWD 

promo code for the 30% off everything you order online today only...got it from my email too

Back
Top Bottom