Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Bred Spizike - FSR - $99.99
Infrared Spizike - FSR - $99.99
My bad if I missed this, but have the Grape Spiz'ikes hit the outlets already?
They had a FSR at Jeffersonville, OH this past Friday. $89 I believe (call and check though, not 100% sure).

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Bred Spizike - FSR - $99.99
Infrared Spizike - FSR - $99.99
My bad if I missed this, but have the Grape Spiz'ikes hit the outlets already?
They had a FSR at Jeffersonville, OH this past Friday. $89 I believe (call and check though, not 100% sure).

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^ honestly its a crap shoot here in NYC...if you are looking for just Nike then yea Deer Park & Oceanside are the closest to the city...if you want other outlets then Woodbury OR riverhead would be your best bet...btw both of those are 90min away from times square just to give you a heads up
Is there an easy way to get to Dear Park or Oceanside from NYC via bus?

I know the Port Authority has round trip buses to woodbury. Not sure about other outlets, though.

^^ honestly its a crap shoot here in NYC...if you are looking for just Nike then yea Deer Park & Oceanside are the closest to the city...if you want other outlets then Woodbury OR riverhead would be your best bet...btw both of those are 90min away from times square just to give you a heads up
Is there an easy way to get to Dear Park or Oceanside from NYC via bus?

I know the Port Authority has round trip buses to woodbury. Not sure about other outlets, though.

Originally Posted by jbv1

As a Canadian then are you guys saying from the posts above that Woodbury Commons has fell off in terms of what they get?

I'm asking so that when I punch in the GPS I'm putting Deer Park as opposed to Woodbury or other outlets on an NYC trip. Would like to get the most bang for my buck if I'm Nike outlet shopping
I always go to Jersey Garden Mall. I like that one the most. You can take the bus from port authority. 

Originally Posted by jbv1

As a Canadian then are you guys saying from the posts above that Woodbury Commons has fell off in terms of what they get?

I'm asking so that when I punch in the GPS I'm putting Deer Park as opposed to Woodbury or other outlets on an NYC trip. Would like to get the most bang for my buck if I'm Nike outlet shopping
I always go to Jersey Garden Mall. I like that one the most. You can take the bus from port authority. 

Wuz up NT peeps, im going to Miami tomorrow what outlets should i checkout while im down there.

Wuz up NT peeps, im going to Miami tomorrow what outlets should i checkout while im down there.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Funny how we were all @ DP but we never seen each other...lol
Everyone here from long island?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Deer park has a boat load of kobe 5 del sols

LOL Dix Hills here
smile.gif

Deer Park tanger never has anything good :/

Never knew about Oceanside either #+!?!

Last but not least, Jimmy Jazz site has a ton of basketball and running sneaks marked down though just a FYI!

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Funny how we were all @ DP but we never seen each other...lol
Everyone here from long island?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Deer park has a boat load of kobe 5 del sols

LOL Dix Hills here
smile.gif

Deer Park tanger never has anything good :/

Never knew about Oceanside either #+!?!

Last but not least, Jimmy Jazz site has a ton of basketball and running sneaks marked down though just a FYI!

Ontario Mills CaJordan 2010: fsr, All Black, white/red $69Powders: scattered hash $99Kobe: draft days, fsr $89Side note: footlocker outlet has white/red and laker vi for $119 I believe.

Ontario Mills CaJordan 2010: fsr, All Black, white/red $69Powders: scattered hash $99Kobe: draft days, fsr $89Side note: footlocker outlet has white/red and laker vi for $119 I believe.

10012010556.jpg

Costco has lunar kayoss
happy.gif
hehe was surprised to see them there...

10022010561.jpg

jordan v.2 grown size 8.5 and 9 seen at nordstrom rack ontario mills @$49.90

10062010585.jpg

@Marshalls Harbor Blvd. near costco close to downtown Fullerton...almost FSR

10012010556.jpg

Costco has lunar kayoss
happy.gif
hehe was surprised to see them there...

10022010561.jpg

jordan v.2 grown size 8.5 and 9 seen at nordstrom rack ontario mills @$49.90

10062010585.jpg

@Marshalls Harbor Blvd. near costco close to downtown Fullerton...almost FSR

10042010578.jpg

10042010579.jpg

10042010580.jpg

Gilroy outlets have new display racks...renovation almost complete. store will close down from oct 11th to 14th i think and reopen on the 15th, will have special sale on the 16th according to one of the staff...

btw at gilroy outlets too...
dsc7737c.jpg

dsc7741tq.jpg

lots of sizes left but broken already. no 8s, 8.5s. @$29.99

10042010578.jpg

10042010579.jpg

10042010580.jpg

Gilroy outlets have new display racks...renovation almost complete. store will close down from oct 11th to 14th i think and reopen on the 15th, will have special sale on the 16th according to one of the staff...

btw at gilroy outlets too...
dsc7737c.jpg

dsc7741tq.jpg

lots of sizes left but broken already. no 8s, 8.5s. @$29.99

10042010581.jpg

@ san leandro clearance outlet. infrareds only pair left. size 14@$49.99. jordan VI, saw a size 8.5 on top of the racks $79.99

10042010582.jpg

lone footscape (size 8.5) and am 24 7 (almost scattered on all sizes) @$49.99 and $59.99 respectively.

dsc7696.jpg

ultramarines also at san leandro. saw one and asked the staff and he said that they have one or two more pairs at the back...

10042010583.jpg

2010s @$89.99 or $79.99 i forgot. carnivores @$49.99 i think. just call them up for confirmation...

all of these from last sunday...

10042010581.jpg

@ san leandro clearance outlet. infrareds only pair left. size 14@$49.99. jordan VI, saw a size 8.5 on top of the racks $79.99

10042010582.jpg

lone footscape (size 8.5) and am 24 7 (almost scattered on all sizes) @$49.99 and $59.99 respectively.

dsc7696.jpg

ultramarines also at san leandro. saw one and asked the staff and he said that they have one or two more pairs at the back...

10042010583.jpg

2010s @$89.99 or $79.99 i forgot. carnivores @$49.99 i think. just call them up for confirmation...

all of these from last sunday...

Dimsum1

You can take the LIRR to Deer Park. Google The Arches @ Tanger LIRR .

Oceanside you have to drive to. Its not an outlet mall just a Nike outlet in the middle of some shops.

Dimsum1

You can take the LIRR to Deer Park. Google The Arches @ Tanger LIRR .

Oceanside you have to drive to. Its not an outlet mall just a Nike outlet in the middle of some shops.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

ahh u got sawgrass n dolphin malls to choose from. Sawgrass is way better gets stuff earlier n has a nordstrom rack, Ross, Nike outlet, n ur usual sneaker stores. It's north west of MIA in sunrise.

Back
Top Bottom