Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

392536881.jpg

REGARDING COUPONS

If you have a few coupons to give away, please let us know. With that said, if you are interested in getting a hold of a coupon, USE PM. DO NOT POST HERE ASKING FOR ONE.

To those willing to give coupons away: you may not receive financial compensation for coupons except for money to cover postage. If you try to sell coupons, you will be suspended.

REGARDING COUPONS

If you have a few coupons to give away, please let us know. With that said, if you are interested in getting a hold of a coupon, USE PM. DO NOT POST HERE ASKING FOR ONE.

To those willing to give coupons away: you may not receive financial compensation for coupons except for money to cover postage. If you try to sell coupons, you will be suspended.

Nike Clearance @ san leandro, ca

CDP 1/22 - $99.99 8.5 and below left
Jordan XII White Red - $39.99 Youth sizes only
AJF6 Premier - $59.99 - lots of sizes

also saw a pair of AF1 Low Hamptons size 10.5 $69.99

Originally Posted by MechDeck

cant you just ask an employee if they have any extra in the back? i cant imagine that they'd give these all away.
Went to Nikestore at AZ Mills, talk to a few people and they have given all of theirs out. I guess it can happen.

Originally Posted by MechDeck

cant you just ask an employee if they have any extra in the back? i cant imagine that they'd give these all away.
Went to Nikestore at AZ Mills, talk to a few people and they have given all of theirs out. I guess it can happen.

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

i would also like to add that they have Lebron Soldier 3 CTK (for sure size 10) they had about 6 pairs or so of those, the box is marked 89.99 or something like that but I asked for a price check and the guy scanned it and it came up for 59.99.  Hope that helps those who wants them.  I passed because I have enough Soldier 3s

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

i would also like to add that they have Lebron Soldier 3 CTK (for sure size 10) they had about 6 pairs or so of those, the box is marked 89.99 or something like that but I asked for a price check and the guy scanned it and it came up for 59.99.  Hope that helps those who wants them.  I passed because I have enough Soldier 3s

Outlets are starting to get the gold AM97's. Priced at $59.99. I ordered earlier today from Sawgrass in FL. 

Outlets are starting to get the gold AM97's. Priced at $59.99. I ordered earlier today from Sawgrass in FL. 

Nike Factory @ Concord, NC
(prices might be a little off)
Air Carnivore 65
ZKV Del Sol 79 or 89
LE Air Max Uptempo (black/silver) 70
Orange Pippens 79?
Hash wall had a real nice pair of the Black, orange, blue KDII samples..looked a little different than the originals in sz. 9

Nike Factory @ Concord, NC
(prices might be a little off)
Air Carnivore 65
ZKV Del Sol 79 or 89
LE Air Max Uptempo (black/silver) 70
Orange Pippens 79?
Hash wall had a real nice pair of the Black, orange, blue KDII samples..looked a little different than the originals in sz. 9

Regarding the 20% coupon for this weekend....

I just received on via email so for those on that Nike Roster thing, you should get it soon.

I just received on via email so for those on that Nike Roster thing, you should get it soon.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

cosign. got my email this morning also.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

cosign. got my email this morning also.

Back
Top Bottom