Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

EASTBAY - 25% all order $99 or more - CODE: EMEBTC52 - expires October 18th, 11:59 PM CT

Huarache TR Mids Rivalry Pack...here I come!

pimp.gif

Good looks!

Picked up the White/Red 6's... came up to $102 shipped to Queens, NYC

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

EASTBAY - 25% all order $99 or more - CODE: EMEBTC52 - expires October 18th, 11:59 PM CT

Huarache TR Mids Rivalry Pack...here I come!

pimp.gif

Good looks!

Picked up the White/Red 6's... came up to $102 shipped to Queens, NYC

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

anyone going to camarillo this weekend will be sorely disappointed if they plan to go for this weekend's basketball 20% off event...some bulk buyer bought up a bunch and i mean A BUNCH of shoes (all their marked down shoes i.e. CP3s etc were marked down to like 50 bucks) were bought up...i could have swore i saw employees packing up 40-50 pairs, if not more, no joke.

the other basketball kicks flightposites (garnetts) that were like 99.99 didnt get touched..he bought up all the marked down kicks that were priced at around the $50 range....so those looking for cheap kicks will not find much.

they had ohio lebron VI for 51 or 54 but they were swooped up and only like two size 8s were left.

they did have the white/blk/purple jordan cover 3s for like 51 bucks or something of the like (sorry i was in a rush and didnt get a chance to take pics or jot down prices), those werent touched.

just giving those who were thinking of camarillo a heads up. ive never seen that many shoes clear out for one person...ive seen maybe 10 or 15 pairs but this was 3 and then some, inventory cart fully stacked. i didnt see the bulk buyer and dont think it was charge send order, so he must have been around somewhere.

they did have the kobe WBF shirts ($14.99) with additional 25% off but other than that nothing new and nothing really notable that hasnt been mentioned by others at other outlets.

no gold 97s there.

note: they also had those nikes that looked like BB1s (i think they were called nike DT or something like that) for like 41 bucks, HOWEVER bulk buyer took lots of those so sizes may vary.

One more thing...they had the flightclubs (denver nuggets like cw; white/blue/purple) sizes 9.5-11 or 13 i cant remember exactly but they were like $31.97  pretty good deal for cheap bball kicks.  they werent touched by the bulk buyer (oddly enough).

had this same experience at lake elsinore outlets last march when they had the football madness 20% off everything sale. one person came in on opening and got most of the clearance shoes below $50 and took a FSR of every clearance shoe. i talked to the store manager and he said that the person who took the shoes is a store manager of a shoe store at a nearby mall and does that everytime they have a big sale. he took some SB, 6.0 and nike bball shoes. forgot what models they were...employees used a dolly to bring the shoes to his van
happy.gif

anyone going to camarillo this weekend will be sorely disappointed if they plan to go for this weekend's basketball 20% off event...some bulk buyer bought up a bunch and i mean A BUNCH of shoes (all their marked down shoes i.e. CP3s etc were marked down to like 50 bucks) were bought up...i could have swore i saw employees packing up 40-50 pairs, if not more, no joke.

the other basketball kicks flightposites (garnetts) that were like 99.99 didnt get touched..he bought up all the marked down kicks that were priced at around the $50 range....so those looking for cheap kicks will not find much.

they had ohio lebron VI for 51 or 54 but they were swooped up and only like two size 8s were left.

they did have the white/blk/purple jordan cover 3s for like 51 bucks or something of the like (sorry i was in a rush and didnt get a chance to take pics or jot down prices), those werent touched.

just giving those who were thinking of camarillo a heads up. ive never seen that many shoes clear out for one person...ive seen maybe 10 or 15 pairs but this was 3 and then some, inventory cart fully stacked. i didnt see the bulk buyer and dont think it was charge send order, so he must have been around somewhere.

they did have the kobe WBF shirts ($14.99) with additional 25% off but other than that nothing new and nothing really notable that hasnt been mentioned by others at other outlets.

no gold 97s there.

note: they also had those nikes that looked like BB1s (i think they were called nike DT or something like that) for like 41 bucks, HOWEVER bulk buyer took lots of those so sizes may vary.

One more thing...they had the flightclubs (denver nuggets like cw; white/blue/purple) sizes 9.5-11 or 13 i cant remember exactly but they were like $31.97  pretty good deal for cheap bball kicks.  they werent touched by the bulk buyer (oddly enough).

had this same experience at lake elsinore outlets last march when they had the football madness 20% off everything sale. one person came in on opening and got most of the clearance shoes below $50 and took a FSR of every clearance shoe. i talked to the store manager and he said that the person who took the shoes is a store manager of a shoe store at a nearby mall and does that everytime they have a big sale. he took some SB, 6.0 and nike bball shoes. forgot what models they were...employees used a dolly to bring the shoes to his van
happy.gif

San Leandro is not taking the 20% coupons. Weak! The cashier had a semi attitude about it. Like some mentioned they have the CTK Zoom Soldier 3. I saw 10.5 and 11, there may be more sizes. I was prepared to get 5-6 pairs of shoes if they did the 20% off. I ended up picking up a pair of dark gray hyperfuse for $60 for my friend.

San Leandro is not taking the 20% coupons. Weak! The cashier had a semi attitude about it. Like some mentioned they have the CTK Zoom Soldier 3. I saw 10.5 and 11, there may be more sizes. I was prepared to get 5-6 pairs of shoes if they did the 20% off. I ended up picking up a pair of dark gray hyperfuse for $60 for my friend.

no gold 97s there.

I know this dwarf guy on NT.

no gold 97s there.

I know this dwarf guy on NT.

^ About people buying bulk at Nike stores...

No wonder you see outlet stuff on ebay and they sell it at factory store prices too.  Wonder if they get a good discount

^ About people buying bulk at Nike stores...

No wonder you see outlet stuff on ebay and they sell it at factory store prices too.  Wonder if they get a good discount

Williamsburg just got the Black/Blue Flightposites $99 and Uptempos $79 posted earlier.... Alot of Jordan 1 Alphas, Alot of AF1s, and alot of CP3s. I missed the purple penny 3s a few weeks back when the pearls were about to drop. 

Williamsburg just got the Black/Blue Flightposites $99 and Uptempos $79 posted earlier.... Alot of Jordan 1 Alphas, Alot of AF1s, and alot of CP3s. I missed the purple penny 3s a few weeks back when the pearls were about to drop. 

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

purple penny 3s are at perryville outlet (MD) for 60. a grade. scattered sizes on the hash wall.
they are getting some prestos today also. might be 60 or 70.

4 size 14s of the black/red griffey 1s. 79.99 on the hash wall.

scattered sizes of the livestrong trainers for like 79.99 or so (cant remember the exact price)
trainer-1-2-1-1.jpg

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

purple penny 3s are at perryville outlet (MD) for 60. a grade. scattered sizes on the hash wall.
they are getting some prestos today also. might be 60 or 70.

4 size 14s of the black/red griffey 1s. 79.99 on the hash wall.

scattered sizes of the livestrong trainers for like 79.99 or so (cant remember the exact price)
trainer-1-2-1-1.jpg

a few days late sorry, been busy and forgot to post here but, Johnson Creek had the following on wednesday....

Silver Uptempos 39.99 or 37.99 cant remember- lots of sizes

Blk/Blu Flightposite 2s - 79.99 lots of sizes

Wht/red Carnivores- 59.99 lots of sz 10 and 10.5

a few days late sorry, been busy and forgot to post here but, Johnson Creek had the following on wednesday....

Silver Uptempos 39.99 or 37.99 cant remember- lots of sizes

Blk/Blu Flightposite 2s - 79.99 lots of sizes

Wht/red Carnivores- 59.99 lots of sz 10 and 10.5

the coupon says for factory stores. im going to go on sunday and see if i can grab some uptempos in va. call around because nike chat people were incorrect.

the coupon says for factory stores. im going to go on sunday and see if i can grab some uptempos in va. call around because nike chat people were incorrect.

^^it can be used over the phone, they let me do it. I am sure some places will not let you.

Back
Top Bottom