Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

^^it can be used over the phone, they let me do it. I am sure some places will not let you.

Gilroy CA

Oreo 6s 99.99. Scattered sizes. Seen a few 10,11s, didn't see many small sizes.
Kobe del sol 99.99.
Garnett 3 41.97

Gilroy CA

Oreo 6s 99.99. Scattered sizes. Seen a few 10,11s, didn't see many small sizes.
Kobe del sol 99.99.
Garnett 3 41.97

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Air flightposite2 le 54.97 zinc nd black 386160 001  
Thanks for the info was able to get my size, put em on hold last night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Called back about and hour ago to place my order and 1 of the managers said all sizes gone.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Air flightposite2 le 54.97 zinc nd black 386160 001  
Thanks for the info was able to get my size, put em on hold last night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Called back about and hour ago to place my order and 1 of the managers said all sizes gone.

San Diego, CA (San Ysidro Outlet) 
Kobe V Hornets/Draft Day     $89.99  FSR

San Diego, CA (San Ysidro Outlet) 
Kobe V Hornets/Draft Day     $89.99  FSR

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Williamsburg just got the Black/Blue Flightposites $99 and Uptempos $79 posted earlier.... Alot of Jordan 1 Alphas, Alot of AF1s, and alot of CP3s. I missed the purple penny 3s a few weeks back when the pearls were about to drop. 

Yeah, I picked up the Uptempo's with the 20%
I have the OG Flightposites

They also have three pair of Spiz'ike's

Grape, Infrared and black patent for $89.99 to $99.99

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Williamsburg just got the Black/Blue Flightposites $99 and Uptempos $79 posted earlier.... Alot of Jordan 1 Alphas, Alot of AF1s, and alot of CP3s. I missed the purple penny 3s a few weeks back when the pearls were about to drop. 

Yeah, I picked up the Uptempo's with the 20%
I have the OG Flightposites

They also have three pair of Spiz'ike's

Grape, Infrared and black patent for $89.99 to $99.99

You should absolutely go check out the revamped Nike Factory Store at Concord Mills just outside Charlotte if you're in the area. Some great deals, particularly with the 20% off coupon. I picked up the Uptempo 97 in white/black/blue for what came to basically $65 after the coupon! They also had the all black Jordan 2010 for $69.99 and the white/red one for either 69 or 79 (can't remember which). Decent random stuff along the hash wall too, but it's worth going just to see how much larger the footwear section is since their remodel. An employee told me it just happened a week or two ago. Definitely going to have to start more frequent trips out there now. (Also, an adidas outlet opened not long ago across the hall, and they've got some good stuff from last season's basketball series for pretty cheap.)
2ez4vhh.jpg

You should absolutely go check out the revamped Nike Factory Store at Concord Mills just outside Charlotte if you're in the area. Some great deals, particularly with the 20% off coupon. I picked up the Uptempo 97 in white/black/blue for what came to basically $65 after the coupon! They also had the all black Jordan 2010 for $69.99 and the white/red one for either 69 or 79 (can't remember which). Decent random stuff along the hash wall too, but it's worth going just to see how much larger the footwear section is since their remodel. An employee told me it just happened a week or two ago. Definitely going to have to start more frequent trips out there now. (Also, an adidas outlet opened not long ago across the hall, and they've got some good stuff from last season's basketball series for pretty cheap.)
2ez4vhh.jpg

I'm not sure why the Jordan 2010s are so expensive at the bay area outlets. At San Leandro and Great mall I saw the all black, the original colorway and the white and red for 89.99.

The great mall has the grape spizike and infrared spizikes for 99.99, 80 after the 20% off. I saw some white and red Lebron 6 but they were marked at 69.99 (I think).

I picked up a pair of white and red Lebron 7 for my brother they 80 minus the 20%, it was the only pair.

37.97 for the trainer SC2010 in the white and orange colorway before the 20% off.

I'm not sure why the Jordan 2010s are so expensive at the bay area outlets. At San Leandro and Great mall I saw the all black, the original colorway and the white and red for 89.99.

The great mall has the grape spizike and infrared spizikes for 99.99, 80 after the 20% off. I saw some white and red Lebron 6 but they were marked at 69.99 (I think).

I picked up a pair of white and red Lebron 7 for my brother they 80 minus the 20%, it was the only pair.

37.97 for the trainer SC2010 in the white and orange colorway before the 20% off.

Originally Posted by tyclef

That's still a decent price, in the DMV they are $120!
You can always ask the outlets to see if they would price match.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tyclef

That's still a decent price, in the DMV they are $120!
You can always ask the outlets to see if they would price match.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For Md NT'er I got the white & red, & White, blk, & red for $49.99 @ DTLR. SHoe city has all 3 for $69.97

For Md NT'er I got the white & red, & White, blk, & red for $49.99 @ DTLR. SHoe city has all 3 for $69.97

Speaking of mass buyers, I heard that the local nike factory store has/had workers who buy up FSRs of certain shoes and resell before they even reach the shelves for consumers.

Is that common business procedure?

No wonder that place never has anything EVER.

Speaking of mass buyers, I heard that the local nike factory store has/had workers who buy up FSRs of certain shoes and resell before they even reach the shelves for consumers.

Is that common business procedure?

No wonder that place never has anything EVER.

I worked at one for about 1.5 years and that wouldn't be allowed at the one I worked at. Even buying the same shoe in multiple sizes would get questioned if you were using the employee discount. As with most things though I suspect it's different at each location depending on managers.

I worked at one for about 1.5 years and that wouldn't be allowed at the one I worked at. Even buying the same shoe in multiple sizes would get questioned if you were using the employee discount. As with most things though I suspect it's different at each location depending on managers.

Back
Top Bottom