Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

for dmv heads. leesburg has fsr of uptempos i copped my pair yesterday with the coupon. other than that nothing else to talk about.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

for dmv heads. leesburg has fsr of uptempos i copped my pair yesterday with the coupon. other than that nothing else to talk about.

which uptempos?

which uptempos?

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

which uptempos?

nike-air-max-uptempo-97-scottie-pippen-01.jpg

which uptempos?

nike-air-max-uptempo-97-scottie-pippen-01.jpg

Going fast

Nike-Air-Diamond-Turf-Retro-White-Black-Sport-Red-Metallic-Gold-2.jpg
fsr 69.99, A Grade

nike-air-diamond-turf-black.jpg
fsr A grade 69.99

And a re-up of the Griffey's.  Good luck to all

Originally Posted by evisumane123

which uptempos?

and how much?

i think they are 79.99 at the outlets...not sure how much solewoman got them for (before discount)

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Not sure how long this will last, or if I'll even get mine (just ordered it and they did process it) All of the other teams are listed for $65 but the Yankees one is $20. I'll let you know if I get it in or if they cancel it.

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-330744/pgid-330745

I got an email and tracking number for my tech-fleece @ $20 if anyone was still interested. They still had S/XL/XXL last I checked. 

seattle premium outlets

pennys 3s on the hash wall
white/blue- $41.97 i believe, saw a few sz 11-13
white/red- $50 i believe, 11-13
white/purp- $60, good sz run

kobe V draft day- $90 call for sizes

thats all i can remember

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
Memphis clearance update for size 9:

nike-zoom-air-garnett-3-iii-white-retro.jpg

$49.99

nike-air-max-uptempo-97-white-black-615x379.jpg

$69.99 or $79.99 (can't remember) (almost FSR, just in stock)

nike-zoom-kobe-v-del-sol-3.jpg

$59.99 or $69.99 (can't remember)

Nike-Air-Flightposite-II-LE-Mens.jpg

$79.99 (FSR, just in stock)

ken-griffey-jr-air-griffey-max-gd-ii.jpg

$59.99 (I think)

jordan2010.jpg

$89.99 (FSR)

i got my blackout 2010's today from ontario....big up to those guys for getting them out quickly (ordered wednesday night and recieved today and i'm in PA).

THEKCKID - i'll be shocked, amazed, appalled, if the emeralds hit outlets. but you never know.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Speaking of mass buyers, I heard that the local nike factory store has/had workers who buy up FSRs of certain shoes and resell before they even reach the shelves for consumers.

Is that common business procedure?

No wonder that place never has anything EVER.
Wally-

What store are you talking about?

Hey guys I was in my local Marshalls and they had ALL White  Air Force Ones Lows for 39.99. they only had size 14's though.

Picked up pair of Black/ green Penny 1/2 cent's today in my local Marshall's for 50...2 pairs left if anyone is interested?? Sz 12

Originally Posted by rocman23

how do they decide what goes to what marshalls cause i never find anything in there

After a season passes, Marshalls, along with a number of other discount department stores such as Century 21, Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, etc. have the opportunity to buy up older stock at a discount. New York City, for example, is notorious for not having any great Nike stuff because everything sells here. While customers in other regions are finding AJ2009s, AJ2010s, Half-Cents, Air Maxes, and other good "i'd cop for $40" type shoes, NYC-based stores rarely get anything good. My friend is the head buyer (not for men's sneakers) for Century 21 by Ground Zero and she told me that's pretty much her job.

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Wht/blk/Red DT's gone at South Chi...all that's left are the Blk/Purple./Gold
Even though they sold out, the lady said that they might be getting more in the next couple of days

i just ordered another pair of air max 2009 in the electric green colorway.  they have a lot of sizes but not any size 10s.  dude also told me they had a near fsr on the purple am 2009s.  both priced at around 70 if im not mistaken

354744015a.JPG

am-2009-purple-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom