Official OCTOBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Mebane NC....

Only thing I saw was the white/university blue Jordan 9 in a sz 8.5 on the wall for $99.

(919) 563-2172

Footlocker:
KD 3 436314-001 $39.99
It was actually marked $59.99, I asked for my size and they had none but the employee said they were actually on sale for $39.99 so I ordered them with the $3.00 shipping

fullylaced.com has every color of jordan XI laces in stock again, even the cool grays! get em quick!

someone help me out with the gilroy post on the last page... in the 5th picture, on the bottom left are a pair of air max all black (at least it looks all black.) What are they called so I can google a style number. Are they air max plus? plus 1.5? thats a good deal for a beater pair of all black air maxes.

2011-10-15%2016.59.56.jpg

Biggest size is 8.5 in each
NORTHGATE SHOP CENTER
9493 COLERAIN AVE
CINCINNATI , OH 45251

Originally Posted by crup a holic

someone help me out with the gilroy post on the last page... in the 5th picture, on the bottom left are a pair of air max all black (at least it looks all black.) What are they called so I can google a style number. Are they air max plus? plus 1.5? thats a good deal for a beater pair of all black air maxes.

426882 010

Originally Posted by natisfynest

2011-10-15%2016.59.56.jpg

Biggest size is 8.5 in each
NORTHGATE SHOP CENTER
9493 COLERAIN AVE
CINCINNATI , OH 45251

THANKS BUT THEY DONT SHIP THEY JUST SAID...

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

^ no put you can stock locate just get the sku

1 footlocker store would ship a pair to another ftl location?
Please shed some light someone.
Thanks

Monroe outlet

$41.97 FSR
2011-10-17%2017.20.52.jpg

$109 FSR
2011-10-17%2017.21.02.jpg

Hash Wall (pretty much all of these they had in each size nothing stood out)
2011-10-17%2017.21.48.jpg

$31.97 FSR GS
2011-10-17%2017.25.04.jpg

$59.99/$39.99 FSR GS
2011-10-17%2017.25.16.jpg

GS hash wall (barkleys $34.99)
2011-10-17%2017.23.48.jpg

Northgate mall is sketchy, but the people at the finishline there are really cool... natisfynest was there any discount on the hash wall at Monroe?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Thanks
Yes, this is true.  I work at FTL.  If we (or you) have the FTL sku, we can stock locate it and have it sent to you for $3 shipping.  You can stock locate shoes at FTL, Champs, and Footaction.  But this only works if the shoe is available in your region.  Also, you have to wait 2 weeks before you can stock locate newly released shoes.
Actually I don't really understand the whole region thing because when I stock locate shoes I've gotten them from both CA and NY (I'm in Nebraska).

Originally Posted by unctarheel153

Northgate mall is sketchy, but the people at the finishline there are really cool... natisfynest was there any discount on the hash wall at Monroe?

Nope nothing 

natisfynest good update. Monroe only has up to sz 11 in the blackout LeBrons. I fear I'm going to have to pay 160+ for them on Ebay for a sz 13.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by crup a holic

^2011 or 2010? I dont remember a 2011 welcome home version. What colorway.

This one...
Yeah that is the 2010, I have seen these for $64 a couple of no-outlet places, and $64 at the outlet in OKC.

Aurora, IL
China LeBron 8 V1 sz 9/9.5/10.5/11 (about four pairs of each size)
$109.99

Blackout Lebron 8 V2 FSR
$109.99

Kobe VI grey/green FSR
$99.99

LeBron Soldier IV black/white (pictured above) FSR
$59.99

Originally Posted by OneSole

Thanks
Yes, this is true.  I work at FTL.  If we (or you) have the FTL sku, we can stock locate it and have it sent to you for $3 shipping.  You can stock locate shoes at FTL, Champs, and Footaction.  But this only works if the shoe is available in your region.  Also, you have to wait 2 weeks before you can stock locate newly released shoes.
Actually I don't really understand the whole region thing because when I stock locate shoes I've gotten them from both CA and NY (I'm in Nebraska).
I tried to stock locate the Durants, they told me that number was wrong and they couldnt help me.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Thanks
It doesnt just work if its available in your region, should scan every footlocker store in the U.S.. I wouldnt try ordering big or rare sizes in foams because more stores will "no stock" it because either the pair is sold or is on hold. So your chances of stock locating a foamposite is very rare, and most likely will be getting a call saying there going to issue a refund. Should work on the majority of other shoes however, but foams are hard to stock locate.

Nike Factory Store Arundel MillsTel: 410-379-1587Had China, Bred V1 Lebrons. Also all sizes but 11 in the V2 Lebrons in the mostly white/ black/red color way for 109.

vacaville update. sorry for the late pics but been busy all day. most of what i saw had fsr but don't quote me on this, just did a quick glance because i saw nothing i wanted.

Back
Top Bottom