Official OCTOBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Just called Anthem. They only got 1 size 9 and 2 size 10's...so much for my size 8

Just called Anthem..they are all sold out..didn't get a chance to cop my size 10..oh well..

Thanks for info about Anthem...called before 7pm & got right thru, awesome customer service. Ordered a size 10 & my card was charged before they closed. I'll probably hit up Atlantic City & Philly Premium this week, I'll post what I see.

just called south chicago, didn't have a size 10, had a 9.5 but said no phone orders....

so any locals in Chi should go scoop em asap

btw, any dunk sbs or janoskis available for cheap, just looking for a pair to skate in, and ccs is sold out of most popular sizes on their pairs on sale

Yup, no phone orders at south chi. I need that 9.5, missed out at anthem yesterday...

Originally Posted by y2kbrotha

Taxi 12 low's $89.99 @ S. Chi. Outlet
No phone orders on these as well
ohwell.gif
, good luck to the locals

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

called just now and they said that they don't have them in stock?

+1

the guy i talked to said south chicago received them (as we all know) and said the they havent received any and that it isnt looking like they will. also no stores on the west coast have received any

^^^ i passed by the las vegas south store today around noon and did not see any tb3 unless its at another location.....

Yeah I stopped at MLK Portland Discount store and didnt find any TB3s.....however back on topic here are my findings..
Lotsa size 8's and it jumped to size 10's and higher - 109.99

FSR. 109.99

FSR. 109.99

Not Pictured:
Kobe V "ink" (all purple) - FSR. 99.99
laugh.gif

Air SC Trainer II - FSR. 54.99
Air Max Uptempo bred - FSR. 69.99

Keep your eyes peeled at your local Marshalls, Saw these here in California Nike Hyperdunk 2010 N7 - $59.99

Also at the local Marshalls were Nike ACG vests, Nike Sportswear Jackets, Lebron James Jackets (forgot the price on all the jackets)

On another note, anyone see any Jordan Spizike Winterized at any Nike Outlets?

I've been looking locally at the Nike Outlets but have yet to cross paths w/ any colorway

Thank you!

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

2chak5w.jpg

Full size run.  FOR THE SZ 13 FOLKS, THERE ARE 2 SZ 13s AVAILABLE.
703-771-3060 $110

/
Im at school right now so I can't call but does anyone know if these are 109 or cheaper?
i've seen a few pairs of these @ Rugged Wearhouse for $59.99

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Keep your eyes peeled at your local Marshalls, Saw these here in California Nike Hyperdunk 2010 N7 - $59.99

Also at the local Marshalls were Nike ACG vests, Nike Sportswear Jackets, Lebron James Jackets (forgot the price on all the jackets)

On another note, anyone see any Jordan Spizike Winterized at any Nike Outlets?

I've been looking locally at the Nike Outlets but have yet to cross paths w/ any colorway

Thank you!
What did the ACG vests look like?

Back
Top Bottom