Official OCTOBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ The question is just random considering the thread.  My Penny I's fit TTS with some extra wiggle room if you prefer thick socks.  Not everyone's feet are the same though.

Nike lebanon has the Olympic jacket. For $149.99 retail $450. 615-443-3521. Sizes S-XL. not alot. Tried to post earlier but account was down lol

Nike Outlet at Great Lakes Crossing had FSR in the Away Kobe 7 Elite and the Away Hyperdunk. I can't remember the price for the hyper dunk, but the Kobe was $149.99 I believe.

Only one Size 8 obsidian remaining as of today10/26. Yes the box was included for the obsidian and playoffs.

Guys, I just got word that the factory store in Arundel Mills Mall (MD) will be getting both colors of the Gold Medal Pack Jordans. They will be will be selling them seperate for $129.99 each. This is huge b/c this is the first Jordan they ever got, so pass the word b/c if they sell well i'm sure they will get more. Should hit the store to sell around Thursday of this coming week. DMV stand up!

Guys, I just got word that the factory store in Arundel Mills Mall (MD) will be getting both colors of the Gold Medal Pack Jordans. They will be will be selling them seperate for $129.99 each. This is huge b/c this is the first Jordan they ever got, so pass the word b/c if they sell well i'm sure they will get more. Should hit the store to sell around Thursday of this coming week. DMV stand up!

That'll be a miserable day for employees trying to field all the calls from people that think they'll actually ship those out...get yours though!

I assume these are bgrade?

Still

Good luck if they ever hit the floor. Employee already got all the good sizes :lol:

Still
Good luck if they ever hit the floor. Employee already got all the good sizes :lol:

B-Grades yes, Employees getting them, no. First retro type release ever for the store, so I think they are doing it right.

How does the Olympic Jacket fit?
I feel it's a tad bit smaller than true-to-size. Small gives me an uneasy feeling around the shoulders, it feels too snug. Medium was a more comfortable fit for me. It'd probably also depend on how wide your shoulders are. Also, if you're gonna get these 3M jackets over-the-phone, have the employee at least eye-inspect for scuffs.

Feel free to hit me up with a PM if you have other follow-up questions.

Last edited:
Spoke to Arundel Mills manager here are the rules.

NO PHONE ORDERS

ONE STYLE PER PERSON

PHONE ORDERS OPEN UP AFTER 48 HOURS

on Tuesday they will have more info so who ever is planning on going there call before you go.

If anyone goes please take some photos of what they have or give an update

Still
Good luck if they ever hit the floor. Employee already got all the good sizes
laugh.gif
Thats not even how it works in the Nike outlets,Employees cant even purchase the shoes until 48 hours after they release.

^ I would say the 21c Windrunners run the same as the Nike regular fit shirts, so I would go with whatever you wear in those.

Saw these today at Arundel Mill.

size 9 and I believe either $70-90. I forgot the price, but I know it was under $100.

Is it possible to do a price match for a phone order? (The within 14 days thing on the receipt) or do you have to be physically present at that store where you phone-ordered from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom