OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fil-ams run them Nike Clearance stores. True story. Vol. Bay Area Edition. Good luck unless you koo with one since kindergarten.

If you don’t win at Nike San Leandro Clearance Store, here’s the reason why.

9C379423-1B7A-431A-905D-99FE6B2E58A4.jpeg

nah i know some of the folks in that pic
one of em the manager
he dumb cool
and on his watch dont let stuff like that happen
now when he aint around maybe
i should send him this pic :rofl:

Yeah please send him this pic. And while you’re at it, ask him how many employees were able to buy Mars yards, PlayStation Paul George’s and kawhai Lenard 1s. While regular customers got to buy nothing

Fil-ams run them Nike Clearance stores. True story. Vol. Bay Area Edition. Good luck unless you koo with one since kindergarten.

Bahahahaha ive def been helped out by some of those people before. Helpful folks!

Write in the Nike survey from your receipts. Write what you see, what you experience good n bad. That’s how the store is gonna change.
Keep writing till they change.

Nike Lee, Ma has:

PG 1's in that turquoise colorway posted above in FSR for 64.99
Nike Lebron XIV all black colorway
Nike Lebron XV in a White/Black colorway (don't know the name of the colorway)

How come this isn't stickied anymore?

Although I create these posts, I'm not a moderator, so I never had control of what is stickied and what isn't. Last month, the August thread was still pinned during all of September. I guess it was decided it would be less hassle to not bother keeping it pinned and changing it every month.

Was able to pick up the KOBE AD NXT 360 size 11 in Toronto (Vaughan Mills Outlet)
Colorway is not my favorite but have been waiting for a good price to try out this shoe for ball
Price was marked down to $184.97 - 30% (Hash wall) = $129 CAD plus tax

Attachments

• 20181017_181037.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
no more NTers hooking people up?

find it dumb to pay for them

Yeah you don’t need to pay for them
Just screenshot the pic when people post it off the Nike app
It’s very rare but some outlets might make you pull up the Nike app

Yeah please send him this pic. And while you’re at it, ask him how many employees were able to buy Mars yards, PlayStation Paul George’s and kawhai Lenard 1s. While regular customers got to buy nothing
i used to give certain cool employees there years ago starbucks gift cards , so i could have them bring out size 13 and 14 heat. kobe dark nights, what the kobes, asg durants, and nike hurache kobe aston martin pack! but today its all bs. thursday morning all the resellers line up before store opens and swoop up all the goodies before anyone can even look at them.

Not sure why, but I stopped receiving all F&F info in my email and on the Nike app since half a year ago. Dunno why, but any plugs would be dope.

Not sure why, but I stopped receiving all F&F info in my email and on the Nike app since half a year ago. Dunno why, but any plugs would be dope.

I stopped receiving it in the app then later stopped from email. Contacts the Nike reps and they said its given on a "random" basis now. Not sure how true but definitely stopped getting it through those channels.

I stopped receiving it in the app then later stopped from email. Contacts the Nike reps and they said its given on a "random" basis now. Not sure how true but definitely stopped getting it through those channels.
Yeah it sucks I dont even bother checking my Nike Apps anymore did me the same way .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom