OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

johnson creek WI. They were gone before news hit twitter

That's why I don't even trip about those IG/twitter/FB outlet hunter posts. It's more of a sneaker showcase. Like "look I just bought out X outlet". Sorry none left for you, but heres pics so you can think you got a shot. No way those guys walk away from those deals. Its not like on here where guys continuously throw oops, and drop real info on stuff they don't cop. That and I don't do social media anyways so... :lol:

I now alot of us give thanks all the time, but I want to say it again THANKS to everyone who contributes to these threads real sneakerheads doing real things for other real sneakerheads. You guys are appreciated so much.

Last edited:
Headed to Washington D.C. for a wedding and gonna be there for a few days. Anyone know if there's any Nike outlets in the area as well as recommendations on which are worth visiting. I saw someone previously mention the clearance store in Potomac, VA but that is at least an hour drive one way from where I am staying.

As always, thank you to this community for supporting one another and always sharing great info.

Believe there's one over near Georgetown.

Potomac, VA would def be a trip from DC, especially with constant traffic on I 95. Plus it’s a clearance store, shoe wise it’s like a storewide hash wall.

Nike G’town is close but not an outlet. They have all the numbered J’s in G’town colors and a AI, Ewing jersey display if you looking for something touristy.

National Harbor isn’t far, not a must go. Full disclosure I’m originally from Chicago area and was spoiled by South Chi.

I haven’t been to Ivy City but locals tell me it’s not as good as it used to be.

Leesburg, VA and Hagerstown, MD and Arundel Mills, Me would also be a trip out of the way, although the last one is do able if you’re flying into BWI.

Speaking of National Harbor, MD

Jordan 4 Flight Nostalgia $160 limited sizes.

Jordan 3 Tinker Air Max 1 $130 limited sizes.

Centralia Clearance Store running 30% entire purchase this weekend.

Bunch of older tech fleece, grabbed matching jacket amd pants for $35 each.

Had a gang of 720s for $100 plus the 30% off.

Downtown Detroit nothing too notable.
PSG 5 Only sizes 10.5 and up
NYC to Paris Jordan 1 Only size 11 and up
Both retail
Employees were saying F&F would be notification through app Wednesday but only 15% off this time?!

Trash Texas city outlet, FSR of oiler Lebrons at retail so they'll soon be on the hash wall. I'll keep checking. 20% off hash wall.

20191027_125823.jpg
20191027_125920.jpg
20191027_125913.jpg
20191027_125950.jpg
20191027_125938.jpg
20191027_130016.jpg
20191027_130138.jpg
20191027_125649.jpg

Just went to Howell on the trip home they said Friends and Family will be 30% off. Not sure if Detroit will be 15 or the employees just didn’t know what they were taking about...
Only things of note at Howell:
Lebron 16 low Superbon 129 I think
Jordan 4 infrared laser colorway lookin thing 159$

Just went to Howell on the trip home they said Friends and Family will be 30% off. Not sure if Detroit will be 15 or the employees just didn’t know what they were taking about...
Only things of note at Howell:
Lebron 16 low Superbon 129 I think
Jordan 4 infrared laser colorway lookin thing 159$

Appreciate it bro you saved me 2 trips this weekend looking for a hoop shoe haha

woodbury commons

protro IV carpe diem FSR but still full price
protro IV Del Sols were on the hash wall for 30% off in scattered sizes

Sad to say it might be one time use
It’s not a generic code anymore
It’s tied to your Nike pass
Nike some bastards I tell you
So I’m thinking once you scan it it’s done
I could be wrong
But that’s what it’s looking like

I guess technically you could just make multiple Nike accounts and get endless passes
But I don’t know if each account gets the coupon or if it’s just specific accounts
Either way outlets been trash lately
Probably won’t have anything good
I can’t remember the last time I ate at the outlet
Having said that I’ll probably hit up an outlet Wednesday(south chicago) :emoji_laughing:

I guess technically you could just make multiple Nike accounts and get endless passes
But I don’t know if each account gets the coupon or if it’s just specific accounts
Having said that I’ll probably hit up an outlet Wednesday(south chicago) :emoji_laughing:
South Chi been slacking every time I been there lately used to be so much heat (from out of town so only visit on trips)

Yeah it’s been pretty dry there
Plus I think when they do get heat it gets snatched up super fast
You basically gotta get there right when they open I think to have a chance
Plus that store is always busy and I’m sure they go thru crazy amounts of inventory
I also think a lot of friends and family get plugged all the good stuff
I’m not hating or anything but it seems like a lot of the employees know everyone that comes in
It truly is a community store which I don’t mind
I tend to see folks walking around with heat in their hands and wonder where it came from cuz I don’t see it lol

Last edited:
Yeah it’s been pretty dry there
Plus I think when they do get heat it gets snatched up super fast
You basically gotta get there right when they open I think to have a chance
Plus that store is always busy and I’m sure they go thru crazy amounts of inventory
I also think a lot of friends and family get plugged all the good stuff
I’m not hating or anything but it seems like a lot of the employees know everyone that comes in
It truly is a community store which I don’t mind
I tend to see folks walking around with heat in their hands and wonder where it came from cuz I don’t see it lol
Lol yeah that is definitely how it goes. I’ll ask if they have anything in the back get a no then 5 mins later someone gets handed some crazy from the back. It’s good tho like you said it’s truly a community store.

My plan exactly is to hit them up tomorrow after work and tomorrow only. Close to the first of the month and I want no parts of that store around that time.

Back
Top Bottom