OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST vol. YOU QUOTE PICS YOU GET NO HALLOWEEN CANDY

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

My Latest...

@Sk8TheGr8

The laser IV's are beautiful. I feel like an idiot for selling mine a couple of years ago! Congrats on da pickups, I hope to get my hands on another pair of Laser IV's soon!

I walked into footaction yesterday and saw these for only $100.00 retail. I decided to cop em'. I'm not sure what the release date were on these but I think it was July. I like these because of the Navy Blue & white my favorite color combo. Overall they are a nice, clean casual shoe, and im very satisfied with the pick up for only $100 retail. ( I paid about $109.00 total with tax included. ) The camera Phone pics dont do em' justice, they're a lot nicer in person IMO.

The Obsidian parts of these shoes are a suede or nubuck material.

Air Jordan 1 PHAT White/White- Obsidian

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg

8.jpg
9.jpg

SILVER TOTAL FOAMS LIKE MOST.. HAVE SOME OTHER STUFF COMING IN ILL TRY AND TAKE PICS FOR SINCE I NEVER DO

No work today 
smile.gif
 been waiting on a few deliveries the first one just came in . . .3X dmp I am good now ---Thanx JordanfiendXII 
wink.gif

BIG PUN! UGH! 
laugh.gif

DMP
eek.gif
 where you copping from? im having a hard time finding 1, much less 3!

Dope pickups NT

Just got these OG 1985 Jordan 1's in, and can't wait to fix them up!

Any ideas on how to clean them up? (they are a creased/wrinkled, I just stuffed them for now; leather is slightly yellowed from age; and they smell like an old basement). Thanks!

Dieselsmalls-Had 2 packages from Og release, both still DS, this pack couldn't not pass up on the price---will be rocking this weekend lol

Got these for my birthday a few weeks back at Nike Town for 77.97 
pimp.gif

and finally got myself a pair of True Blues

These are B grades, but no flaws from what I can see...just didn't come with box..
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom