OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST vol. YOU QUOTE PICS YOU GET NO HALLOWEEN CANDY

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nick, dope Salmon Toes. I'm still on the hunt for a 10.5.

Jon, I'm tossing between those Shield Frees and the Shield Eclipses. I can't decide! Dope p/u!
i had trouble deciding too. i was in niketown with an eclipse on my left foot and a free on my right foot.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by jae oh en

needed a pair of shoes for the beach. the shield eclipses are pretty sick too, but these seem more sand resistant. first pair of frees too, they feel pretty crazy.   
DOPE! I need some rain shoes, and these would be ideal!
pimp.gif
yeah dude, i took em for a test drive in some light rain the night i got them. the water just beads off.

drove an hour out last night to pick these up from a dude in need of college tuition money.....can you say DEAL???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RARELY COMMENT ON PICKUPS BUT THOSE DB IV'S...THATS QUITE THE PICK UP IN THAT SIZE. NO IDEA WHY PPL DONT LIKE EM MUCH 

This finally came in after 4 months.
2rh4srb.jpg

Got the Mariano 602 during the 24 hours New Era sale and the Jets beanie from ecapcity.

1zoxd83.jpg

^no candy for you either..^
I like the DB IV's. I think it's for a very good cause and they look different, which I like.

Getting to ride my first century and for a cause. Thanks to neukicks, ucasta, big monster, flyguy33, cee82, hec87, spurfan21, horeman
pimp.gif
for helping those afficted w/ MS.
 My team captain presented this to me this evening 
398914873.jpg

Nice to see old friends I used to ride with that hooked me up with a brain bucket and peep protectors.

398914872.jpg

Been holding on these for a price drop to the factory store, but couldn;t wait any longer:

Back
Top Bottom