*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I HATED his last album, but these two new songs sound alright. Hope it's better than that piece of trash Goblin.

http://instagram.com/brandibondoc

I've come to the conclusion Odd Future makes the best music videos. "Domo 23" is alright. "Bimmer" though! :wow: :pimp:

Where's the full version?! :nerd:

I had a chance to listen to the album today and I must say it's VERY different than his other two projects, though it's still connected. Instead of Tyler doing therapy, it's him going to camp and meeting other folks (aka his other personalities). Think of this like a short movie.

He's definitely stepped up as a producer. I like it. He opens himself up to vulnerability on his album, like talking about his first girlfriend and his dad again. I think a lot of people won't like his new album.

I'd give this album a 6.5/7 out of 10.

I had a chance to listen to the album today and I must say it's VERY different than his other two projects, though it's still connected. Instead of Tyler doing therapy, it's him going to camp and meeting other folks (aka his other personalities). Think of this like a short movie.

He's definitely stepped up as a producer. I like it. He opens himself up to vulnerability on his album, like talking about his first girlfriend and his dad again. I think a lot of people won't like his new album.

I'd give this album a 6.5/7 out of 10.

Camp? Like childish gambino? :smh:

Sounds good though, how'd you listen early?

Camp? Like childish gambino? :smh:

Sounds good though, how'd you listen early?

almost like gambino's camp, almost. It's still OF lol but has a summertime feel to it.

My friend that works for Sony let me have her CD. You won't believe the types of mentions on twitter and tumblr I got :smh: :lol:

I will say the tracklist on wikipedia is accurate (minus Dave Matthews :lol:)

No. Title Writer(s) Length
1. "Wolf" Tyler Gregory Okonma
2. "Jamba" (featuring Hodgy Beats) T. Okonma, Gerard Damien Long
3. "Cowboy" T. Okonma
4. "Awkward" T. Okonma
5. "Domo23" T. Okonma 2:41
6. "Answer" T. Okonma
7. "Slater / Escape-Ism" (featuring Frank Ocean & Dave Matthews) T. Okonma, Christopher Breaux, David John Matthews
8. "48" T. Okonma
9. "Colossus / The Bridge of Love" T. Okonma
10. "Partyisntover / Campfire / Bimmer" (featuring Lætitia Sadier & Frank Ocean) T. Okonma, Lætitia Sadier, C. Breaux
11. "IFHY" (featuring Pharrell) T. Okonma, Pharrell Williams
12. "Pigs" T. Okonma
13. "Parking Lot" (featuring Mike G & Casey Veggies) T. Okonma, Michael Griffin II, Casey Jones
14. "Rusty" (featuring Domo Genesis & Earl Sweatshirt) T. Okonma, Dominique Marquis Cole, Thebe Neruda Kgositsile
15. "Trashwang" (featuring Na-kel, Jasper, Lucas, L-Boy, Taco, Left Brain & Lee Spielman) T. Okonma, Na-kel Allah Smith, Davon Wilson, Lucas Vercetti, Lionel Boyce, Travis Bennett, Vyron Dalyan Turner, Lee Spielman
16. "Treehome95" (featuring Coco O. & Erykah Badu) T. Okonma, Coco Maja Hastrup Karshøj, Erica Abi Wright
17. "Tamale" (featuring Tallulah) T. Okonma, Tallulah Belle Willis
18. "Lone / Jornada" T. Okonma

Interesting, I'll be sure to buy it. I was kind of looking forward to another therapy session though.

So no Dr. TC? Or is he still there?

Back
Top Bottom