*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

This what I been playing since NT put me on in the original thread saying this is what Basedgod was coping. These kids are good man.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The Performance.

tyler the creator is nice as a producer but im not with their subject matter at all. i also thought i heard a diss at dom kennedy it was something like i guess i should rap like dom maybe i would be on blogs. 

tyler the creator is nice as a producer but im not with their subject matter at all. i also thought i heard a diss at dom kennedy it was something like i guess i should rap like dom maybe i would be on blogs. 

Originally Posted by JRodski

@ definition- lol, im not sayin that u will change your mind about liking them but i will NOT be surprised if u do a 180 like some of the other peeps in this thread.

and for the record...... it seems like most of the posters that are givin props now only startin noticing their talent when: 1) the yonkers video released and 2) when they did jimmy fallon.

all im sayin is why wasnt their MUSIC enough to get you to recognize? and yes it may be silly on my part to bring this up when it doesnt really matter anyway but it irks me when people hate on dope artist when they are underground but as soon as they catch fire a lil bit your tune changes.

have an open mind from the start and let the music speak for itself...

(my comments are not directed @ anyone specifically)
What he said.
I've been peepin for a while and I find it kinda funny that after numerous threads people are fiiiiinally giving these kids a chance.
ohwell.gif

EDIT: you know what? thats just part of the game. This same #%%@ happened to Wiz a few years back on NT until How Fly and Flight School came out. 

EDIT #2: You dudes that get your rocks off just by saying you where the first to notice a musician/s are sad 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

@ definition- lol, im not sayin that u will change your mind about liking them but i will NOT be surprised if u do a 180 like some of the other peeps in this thread.

and for the record...... it seems like most of the posters that are givin props now only startin noticing their talent when: 1) the yonkers video released and 2) when they did jimmy fallon.

all im sayin is why wasnt their MUSIC enough to get you to recognize? and yes it may be silly on my part to bring this up when it doesnt really matter anyway but it irks me when people hate on dope artist when they are underground but as soon as they catch fire a lil bit your tune changes.

have an open mind from the start and let the music speak for itself...

(my comments are not directed @ anyone specifically)
What he said.
I've been peepin for a while and I find it kinda funny that after numerous threads people are fiiiiinally giving these kids a chance.
ohwell.gif

EDIT: you know what? thats just part of the game. This same #%%@ happened to Wiz a few years back on NT until How Fly and Flight School came out. 

EDIT #2: You dudes that get your rocks off just by saying you where the first to notice a musician/s are sad 
laugh.gif

It's funny how ya'll getting mad these dudes are getting more and more exposure to a broader audience.
When ya'll started listening to Jay or Nas or some other major artist, ya'll didn't hear quack from people who were listening to them from the jump, now did you? These dudes aren't on that leve, YET, but ya'll doing too much with this "i heard them first and everybody else is a bandwagonner" type !!+#. Grow up +@##%. Nothing revolves around you.

It's funny how ya'll getting mad these dudes are getting more and more exposure to a broader audience.
When ya'll started listening to Jay or Nas or some other major artist, ya'll didn't hear quack from people who were listening to them from the jump, now did you? These dudes aren't on that leve, YET, but ya'll doing too much with this "i heard them first and everybody else is a bandwagonner" type !!+#. Grow up +@##%. Nothing revolves around you.

I know this is NT

can someone bring me up to speed

albums/mixtapes and such and why they are good

thanks in advance

I know this is NT

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

I know this is NT

thanks in advance
They  been posted. Check a few pages back on your starting essentials. That Frank Ocean mixtape is on repeat.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

I know this is NT

thanks in advance
They  been posted. Check a few pages back on your starting essentials. That Frank Ocean mixtape is on repeat.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom