serious tyler

i can respect that he doesnt want any other producers,
that might change in the future but never know

pimp.gif
serious tyler

i can respect that he doesnt want any other producers,
that might change in the future but never know

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I got one of my boys who's an up and coming producer and he's been sending out some of his beats to people in the industry and here's what happened when wolf haley responded

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ how these dudes are already douchebags when they haven't even achieved anything major yet.

That's why I only #**+ with the dude Frank Ocean
pimp.gif

He got this far on his own without collaborating with anyone, why would he work with your boy? Dude sounds like he's just trying to ride the next man's wave.

I got one of my boys who's an up and coming producer and he's been sending out some of his beats to people in the industry and here's what happened when wolf haley responded

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ how these dudes are already douchebags when they haven't even achieved anything major yet.

pimp.gif

He got this far on his own without collaborating with anyone, why would he work with your boy? Dude sounds like he's just trying to ride the next man's wave.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

now re-read it like you aren't d-riding

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

now re-read it like you aren't d-riding

Rolaholic wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

You and your boy are both morons. 

Rolaholic wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

he could have communicated that without disrespect. He could have even just said no with no elaboration.

he could have communicated that without disrespect. He could have even just said no with no elaboration.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

We're gonna need to see more of what led to that in the convo.
Looks like the up and coming producer probably said hes a real big fan, check out my stuff... and got called out for it.
But I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

We're gonna need to see more of what led to that in the convo.
Looks like the up and coming producer probably said hes a real big fan, check out my stuff... and got called out for it.
But I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Rolaholic wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
What cause I don't like how these dudes act? I've never said that they're not talented but they gotta learn to be a humble.

Tyler seems to be real stuck up and on twitter talking about not wiping his *!+ and all sorts of disgusting !@$+
sick.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Rolaholic wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
What cause I don't like how these dudes act? I've never said that they're not talented but they gotta learn to be a humble.

Tyler seems to be real stuck up and on twitter talking about not wiping his *!+ and all sorts of disgusting !@$+
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom