*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

now Ben Baller is not only a fan but claims he's known them since jump? I swear this dude jumps on the newest fad bandwagon the moment it becomes cool

i mean theyre not new... OF has been big in the cali underground and skateboard scene for well over a year.

my boys out there even met dudes hanging around before they had much music to share so its not far fetched that a dude heavy in the cali rap scene like ben would have come across them.  they stay up in street wear shops and so does ben.  i wouldnt be surprised if he has known them.
I heard that Earl song not too long ago, people called me stupid and wack for listenin to them so i stopped. But i always knew they were gonna blow up, but not this fast. 
Its good to listen to California's hip-hop game since everyone here listens to some type of electronic music, bay slap, or some cliche weed song.

tumblr_lk9fmqScMu1qa2ld9o1_500.jpg

Dudes hang around Supreme/Hundreds store like it's an orphanage and %$@%, I'm sure Ben has met them before stop reaching
laugh.gif

Dudes hang around Supreme/Hundreds store like it's an orphanage and %$@%, I'm sure Ben has met them before stop reaching
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Dude..who the hell are you? You go in the Lil B thread hating, come in here hating, you should really stop posting about how much you hate these artists (which you probably secretly love), and go work on those weak *%! bars you've been spamming the Music forum with. Nobody likes you, nobody likes your music, and nobody really cares what you have to say. Go away. You might wanna go check the Soulja Boy thread, I'm sure he has another garbage mix-tape out that you're dying to hear, lil' boy
laugh.gif
unnecessary 

Na dude is annoying why constantly say someone else is wack when he's garbage at best? lol i must have hit a nerve cuz son quoted me in his wack #+* thread..UPS is hiring all year round kiddo
but Stan why are you so mad? Try to understand that i DO want you as a fan.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Dude..who the hell are you? You go in the Lil B thread hating, come in here hating, you should really stop posting about how much you hate these artists (which you probably secretly love), and go work on those weak *%! bars you've been spamming the Music forum with. Nobody likes you, nobody likes your music, and nobody really cares what you have to say. Go away. You might wanna go check the Soulja Boy thread, I'm sure he has another garbage mix-tape out that you're dying to hear, lil' boy
laugh.gif
unnecessary 

Na dude is annoying why constantly say someone else is wack when he's garbage at best? lol i must have hit a nerve cuz son quoted me in his wack #+* thread..UPS is hiring all year round kiddo
but Stan why are you so mad? Try to understand that i DO want you as a fan.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

now Ben Baller is not only a fan but claims he's known them since jump? I swear this dude jumps on the newest fad bandwagon the moment it becomes cool

i mean theyre not new... OF has been big in the cali underground and skateboard scene for well over a year.

my boys out there even met dudes hanging around before they had much music to share so its not far fetched that a dude heavy in the cali rap scene like ben would have come across them.  they stay up in street wear shops and so does ben.  i wouldnt be surprised if he has known them.
I heard that Earl song not too long ago, people called me stupid and wack for listenin to them so i stopped. But i always knew they were gonna blow up, but not this fast. 
Its good to listen to California's hip-hop game since everyone here listens to some type of electronic music, bay slap, or some cliche weed song.
how you letting people dictate what you listen to
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

how you letting people dictate what you listen to
30t6p3b.gif

Earl the video is by far ctazyiest video i've ever seen.....i'm never trying Death Juice not even for $10000000000

Earl the video is by far ctazyiest video i've ever seen.....i'm never trying Death Juice not even for $10000000000

Back
Top Bottom