*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Tyler-Goblin-Cover-2-480x480.jpg

Tyler, The Creator - ?Tron Cat? | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

Download Tyler, The Creator Tron Cat mp3

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

now Ben Baller is not only a fan but claims he's known them since jump? I swear this dude jumps on the newest fad bandwagon the moment it becomes cool

i mean theyre not new... OF has been big in the cali underground and skateboard scene for well over a year.

my boys out there even met dudes hanging around before they had much music to share so its not far fetched that a dude heavy in the cali rap scene like ben would have come across them.  they stay up in street wear shops and so does ben.  i wouldnt be surprised if he has known them.

at 40sec. he is with them i think

now Ben Baller is not only a fan but claims he's known them since jump? I swear this dude jumps on the newest fad bandwagon the moment it becomes cool

i mean theyre not new... OF has been big in the cali underground and skateboard scene for well over a year.

my boys out there even met dudes hanging around before they had much music to share so its not far fetched that a dude heavy in the cali rap scene like ben would have come across them.  they stay up in street wear shops and so does ben.  i wouldnt be surprised if he has known them.

Originally Posted by kevi

Yea I think think that's him

to those of you wondering, "Tron Cat" has been around a while... the first I heard of it was from this video that was posted an year ago.  Tyler claimed that he was releasing the full song last December on a mixtape but I guess it ended up on the album

to those of you wondering, "Tron Cat" has been around a while... the first I heard of it was from this video that was posted an year ago.  Tyler claimed that he was releasing the full song last December on a mixtape but I guess it ended up on the album

Tron Cat is an old track. Tyler played a chopped and screwed snippet of it on USTREAM one night. This _ played like 40 seconds of the song
indifferent.gif

So glad it leaked first
pimp.gif
deluxe edition will be copped.

Tron Cat is an old track. Tyler played a chopped and screwed snippet of it on USTREAM one night. This _ played like 40 seconds of the song
indifferent.gif

So glad it leaked first
pimp.gif
deluxe edition will be copped.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's not him. 

Back
Top Bottom