*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Some of the songs are
eek.gif

Some are meh......

Hopefully it'll grow on me more like Bastard did.

The songs that sound like meh will become some or your favorite songs in a month or two. That's how a lot of the tracks on bastard were for me.

The songs that sound like meh will become some or your favorite songs in a month or two. That's how a lot of the tracks on bastard were for me.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I know what your saying.

I originally didn't care for Pigs Fly or Parade, but now I play them constantly.

I know what your saying.

I originally didn't care for Pigs Fly or Parade, but now I play them constantly.

Golden>>>
this. also, album started out great!
there is a noticeable gap between  Fish and Golden tho.
overall, im happy with how it turned out.

ill give it a 8.5/10. Get rid of the unnecessary tracks, a little more maintenance on the instrumentals and features, add a few Earl features
pimp.gif
 and this album would be a solid 9/10.

def going to buy it on the 5/10/11. Everyone else do the same 
pimp.gif

Golden>>>
this. also, album started out great!
there is a noticeable gap between  Fish and Golden tho.
overall, im happy with how it turned out.

ill give it a 8.5/10. Get rid of the unnecessary tracks, a little more maintenance on the instrumentals and features, add a few Earl features
pimp.gif
 and this album would be a solid 9/10.

def going to buy it on the 5/10/11. Everyone else do the same 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom