*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Typed that quickly to watch the game, which I still am.

Anwar is from the hypebeast msgboard

Just wondering if he mentions any other people that are forum regulars, I find it interesting.

Tyler is OG HB.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Typed that quickly to watch the game, which I still am.

Anwar is from the hypebeast msgboard

Just wondering if he mentions any other people that are forum regulars, I find it interesting.

Tyler is OG HB.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Good read on that article, well written.

Also, they sold 50,249 units.
By "they" you mean Tyler and by "units" you mean of Goblin?

Of course its well written, the New Yorker doesnt have crap writing in it. Did you catch that Billboard article btw, its sorta old, but informative.

Thought it was self-explanatory, guess not.

And I've read articles from the New Yorker before, I was just sharing my thoughts
laugh.gif

Of course its well written, the New Yorker doesnt have crap writing in it. Did you catch that Billboard article btw, its sorta old, but informative.

And I've read articles from the New Yorker before, I was just sharing my thoughts
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I assumed you meant what I said....I havent checked the Earl article because I keep getting caught up with stuff on here haha..how long/ far do you think these kids will go? Do you seem them winning a Grammy or do you see them falling off within a few years if that?

laugh.gif

I assumed you meant what I said....I havent checked the Earl article because I keep getting caught up with stuff on here haha..how long/ far do you think these kids will go? Do you seem them winning a Grammy or do you see them falling off within a few years if that?

It has damn near 10 million views on Youtube I never saw a rap video get that many views that fast! That video/song is just so raw and edgy and fresh, Im thinkin damn, this dude is some kind of psycho! Then you find out really hes just a 20 year old kid from L.A. that acts goofy and likes to skate, and thats cool and all, but I was really hoping he was some kind of psycho!
laugh.gif

If you knew about Tyler before the woodies performance and already heard Bastard and was already a fan, then Goblin is right up your alley, OFWGKTA!!

If you are like me, and the first time you saw Tyler was the woodies performance and was like "who are these crazy dudes and why havnt I heard of them before?" Then the first song you actually hear from Tyler is the Yonkers visual, then you watch it 20 times over the next few days!! If you are like me, you also find it hard to find any material, you manage to find a few tracks but they dont compare to yonkers. You start wondering what the next song/video will be? Then you find out the album comin out, you buy the album anxious to listen to something really special and new and...the only song you end up liking on the album is...Yonkers
laugh.gif

I still support these dudes and hope they continue to grow and sharpen thier skills. 

*goes to watch Yonkers*    

Back
Top Bottom